Search found 161 matches

by komi
Jan 27, 2013 4:00 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: How can I modify some pages easily including home page
Replies: 9
Views: 4459

Editing XFS's templates is easy. It is similar to Smarty and Dwoo. You do not need any special software (not to mention that Frontpage is extremely outdated). You should learn proper HTML and CSS first; both are very easy to master. Then any text editor will do. If the latter is not an option, consi...
by komi
Dec 18, 2012 2:24 am
Topic: Referer tracking
Replies: 1
Views: 2104

If the 'referer' header is empty or equal to the download page, it either means that they have opened the download link without coming from a previous webpage or they are using a browser addon which enforces the header sent to be equal to the page they enter. Most browsers even have a (hidden) optio...
by komi
May 24, 2011 7:38 pm
Topic: OS for file server?
Replies: 2
Views: 2102

I believe this question was asked recently. I would recommend CentOS to anybody, although it is more a matter of personal choise, what you like to work with.
by komi
May 13, 2011 10:21 pm
Topic: temporary email / fake users
Replies: 9
Views: 10054

Thanks for sharing.
by komi
May 12, 2011 10:59 am
Topic: Sites using XFileSharing Pro
Replies: 118
Views: 93788

ufkabakan wrote:I cant understand why my post deleted?

I said a big FileHosting company and new file host use XFS Custom mod version.

I will say again with sansured:
First FSC, and other WU (new)
Because those were not XFS sites.
by komi
May 03, 2011 4:57 pm
Topic: SATA vs SD
Replies: 17
Views: 7516

admin I would like ask you, let say one dedicated server is big huge fileserve with 16GB ram and hard drive sata with 5x2TB this is will be one file server or will be separate by vps virtualization? You do not want to use VPS virtualization for such situations, or any situation for that matter. If ...
by komi
May 03, 2011 11:56 am
Topic: SATA vs SD
Replies: 17
Views: 7516

Use SATA only for fileservers. SSD drives are too small for filesharing. For MAIN server better use SCSI or 10k rpm SATA drives for best DB perfomance. I don't trust DB on SSD since DB have much writes and SSD don't like this and can go down. But RAID1xSSD is really good config :) 16GB RAM for file...
by komi
May 03, 2011 11:49 am
Topic: Best OS for XFileSharing
Replies: 7
Views: 4326

We have been using CentOS on many servers for years, my vote goes to CentOS too.
by komi
Apr 30, 2011 11:15 am
Topic: upload bar buggin
Replies: 5
Views: 3094

This is a forum. At least post your solution for others.
by komi
Apr 25, 2011 12:05 pm
Topic: MP4 Moov Atom
Replies: 12
Views: 7893

Without an example link, it is hard to determine where the problem is.

Also you might want to use H264 Streaming Module (http://h264.code-shop.com/trac).
by komi
Apr 25, 2011 1:10 am

As far as I know -isma already moves the moov atom to the beginning, without the -inter parameter.

Sorry cannot share contact information.
by komi
Apr 24, 2011 9:36 pm

You are already using the -isma parameter which makes the -inter parameter obsolete. Both parameters do its job just fine and because of that I think your problem has nothing to do with file's moov atom at all.

Do you have an example link?
by komi
Apr 24, 2011 1:32 am
Topic: cronjob problem
Replies: 2
Views: 2060

You may use following command to add a cronjob:

Code: Select all

crontab -e
The cronjob only removes generated links when they have reached their expiration time. If you have set this to 30 minutes, but the cronjob runs every 5 minutes, then generated links get removed after the cronjob has ran 6 times.
by komi
Apr 24, 2011 1:24 am
Topic: Un Publish selected
Replies: 6
Views: 2389

Normally files are unpublished instantly when you unticked them, no need to press a button.
by komi
Apr 24, 2011 1:20 am
Topic: No servers available? I didn't touch anything
Replies: 1
Views: 3320

I believe this error only occurs when there is no more disk space available. Make sure you have entered correct disk size to your fileserver's settings.