Search found 17 matches

by lavahiphop
Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: nginx
Replies: 2
Views: 2077

nginx

I just installed nginx, is it still better to have direct links? Or can I take them away? Thanks!
by lavahiphop
Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Topic: File Not Found
Replies: 4
Views: 2515

so you your recommend not using direct links?
by lavahiphop
Jan 10, 2010 8:13 pm
Views: 2515

File Not Found

I tried search but could not find anything to helpful. Why is it that some people, when they come to my site, anytime they click "Download", it brings them to the file not found page? This is only for a small amount of people, thankfully. But i still receive complaints daily. I will pay so...
by lavahiphop
Jan 02, 2010 3:58 am
Forum: XFileSharing Free
Replies: 0
Views: 3768

File Not Found

Hello,

Sometimes I have visitors that come to my site, they try to download the file and it says "file not found". For most of my users, this is not a problem, but I do get complaints once and a while for this. What can I do to make sure it works for everyone? Thanks
by lavahiphop
Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Topic: mp3 audio only plays snippet
Views: 2232

no, not really. for me, i will have a song that should be like 3:23 seconds, but it will only play a small amount, maybe like 20 seconds. but if i keep refreshing, the amount will change to 10, or 15, but always be short. This is only on certain songs though, not all of them.
by lavahiphop
Dec 12, 2009 4:00 am
Topic: mp3 audio only plays snippet
Views: 2232

mp3 audio only plays snippet

Hello,

on my site, certain files only play snippets of a song. Like, some songs that are really 3:00 minutes, will only preview about 15 seconds. This doesn't happen that often though. Anyone have a solution? Thanks
by lavahiphop
Dec 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Topic: FILE PREVIEW NOT WORKING
Replies: 7
Views: 4292

hey cuty, could you email me at [email protected]? I want to ask you a question. (i guess pm thing doesn't work). thanks.

hopefully a fix is here soon
by lavahiphop
Dec 01, 2009 2:10 pm

i got in contact with you over yahoo chat, and you said to email the problem, which I did. thanks
by lavahiphop
Dec 01, 2009 2:09 pm
Topic: Additional Server Question
Views: 2099

Additional Server Question

Hey guys, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. If anyone is willing to go further and give me some consulting I'd be willing to reimburse them. Here is the question. My site is growing larger. Right now I have 1 dedicated server, 8GB RAM, SAS Hard drive, intel core 2 etc. Nothing i...
by lavahiphop
Nov 30, 2009 10:57 pm

also to the those who help out, admin, pilgrim; is there a way we can chat instant messenger ASAP? I have several questions and concerns for my site and time is not on my side. I will pay your for your time. Thanks
by lavahiphop
Nov 30, 2009 9:16 pm

great, so i did this. it appeared to work fine. went to class for a few hours. and came back to find that when someone tried to download a file, it would say "file not found". Had to change the code back. Probably lost my biggest customer. What do I need to do in order to make this work fo...
by lavahiphop
Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm

FILE PREVIEW NOT WORKING

hello, is there a way i can have all the mp3 files play without doing the sanitize setting? For example, this file doesn't work: http://hulkshare.com/atzs6cue1jpi but it works when i sanitize it. the bad thing is it puts that underslash every where and it is really annoying for my users. They just w...
by lavahiphop
Nov 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Replies: 0
Views: 1904

FILE PREVIEW NOT WORKING

could anyone please tell me why this file is not playing in the mp3 preview? http://hulkshare.com/kr25cg2vd63x however it works here when all properties are erased http://hulkshare.com/cnrlyiu94ux3 if someone can give me a quick solution to fix this i would be happy to reward them, because i feel li...
by lavahiphop
Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm
Topic: mp3 auto play
Views: 1866

mp3 auto play

Is there any way I can make the mp3 player automatically play when the visitor is on that page? So instead of clicking the play button, the song is beginning as soon as the page loads? thanks!
by lavahiphop
Oct 19, 2009 4:55 pm
Topic: Points system
Views: 2308

well that makes more sense than. thanks GMC