Search found 22 matches

by leecher
Jan 07, 2013 7:52 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Best Credit Card Processing Companies
Replies: 1
Views: 1925

Re: Best Credit Card Processing Companies

What are the Best Credit Card Processing Companies from your experience ? What are the pro and cons like: Also do they need warranty ? Does they pay every month ? Best cc processing - is your bank. Low fees, pay every day, no scam and other good things. About PSP : who find good solution dont wanna...
by leecher
Oct 29, 2012 11:08 am
Topic: How to limit bandwidth against premium user account?
Replies: 10
Views: 4689

afdah wrote:what problem?
just download the latest XFS in your client error. this is fixed already.
I saw this "XFileSharing Pro Latest Version: 2.0 (2012-04-13)". When it was fixed ?

Edited : I'm downloaded latest version and repplace files but this option dont working. Dont know WTF is this.
by leecher
Oct 29, 2012 10:30 am

Can some one help with this problem ?
by leecher
Oct 22, 2012 4:30 pm
Topic: Got Few problems in xfilesharing Pro
Replies: 5
Views: 2649

Re: Got Few problems in xfilesharing Pro

2- I want to limit bandwidth for each premium member not based on IP but based on account ( each account can download XX giga each 30 days, not each IP---> why? cause one account can then download XX giga on one IP and another XX giga on another IP ) Here http://sibsoft.net/forum/how-to-limit-bandw...
by leecher
Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm
Topic: Filename/Description Length
Replies: 6
Views: 2517

Image[/img]
by leecher
Oct 15, 2012 11:20 am

indel_dl.pm line 200: #my $cond = $ses->getUser ? "usr_id=".$ses->getUserId : "ip=INET_ATON('".$ses->getIP."')"; my $bw = $db->SelectOne("SELECT SUM(size) FROM IP2Files WHERE ip=INET_ATON(?) AND created > NOW()-INTERVAL ? DAY",$ses->getIP,$c->{bw_limit_days})...
by leecher
Oct 02, 2012 5:50 am
Topic: Need new Payment Methods
Replies: 477
Views: 189893

pony99 wrote:what about authorize.net ??
"Thank you for your interest in Authorize.Net. At this time, we are only able to
offer our services to U.S. based businesses, or merchants who have U.S. based
merchant accounts."
by leecher
Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm

alexfad wrote:I have a question regarding HiPay. Does anyone ever been able to withdraw his money to his bank account?
"Hello,
We can not respond to your identification request.
Hipay does not allow files sharing / hosting / storage.
We have disabled your Hipay account."
by leecher
Sep 02, 2012 6:45 pm

try avangate or ikoruna. I talked to ikoruna they send weekly payments but keep 10% per month for security... avangate don't know how they work... as i wrote. the problem is they are not strong enough to protect their clients from public attacks against them about file hosters.... so sooner or late...
by leecher
Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm

randy , may be you need block all accounts that were created through posonline and send emails to this users that the money had not been received and they should demand their money back through the bank? I think after mass claims posonline will be dead. I understand you, I also now actively seeking...
by leecher
Jul 20, 2012 8:53 am

thank you for your request to micropayment and your interest in a cooperation with us, the micropaymentâ„¢ AG. Gladly I want to answer your questions and send some informations about us and our services to you. We, the micropaymentâ„¢ AG provide professional and international products and services ...
by leecher
Jul 09, 2012 9:55 pm

its a........ ;) I already talked to them but you have to pay 1000 transactions / month for 10 cents at least otherwise they cannot accept you! so this means 100 € or $ incl, 1000 transactions. i contact them, this is answer "I'm sorry to have to inform you that our risk department declined ...
by leecher
Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm

magnum wrote: is that innopay?
No, this is not innopay. I dont wont post here real url. One of filehosts use this payment 2 or 3 month and i hope admin will help us with integration this payment.
by leecher
Jul 08, 2012 8:50 am

I think this is best solution , one billing - many way to pay:

I send this billing to admin.
by leecher
Jul 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi all. I have problem with paypal too. What do you think about paysafecard.com ?