Search found 11 matches

by locochris05
Apr 29, 2013 12:01 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: How to install/enable apache mod_headers in CentOS
Replies: 2
Views: 6344

Solved I did a re-install of CentOS 64-bit then execute "yum install httpd" then "yum install mod_perl" then all the modules required in the Install.txt file that comes with the script then in the httpd.conf i changed this: # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed i...
by locochris05
Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm
Topic: How to install/enable apache mod_headers in CentOS
Views: 6344

How to install/enable apache mod_headers in CentOS

Anyone know the command line in SSH to enable mod_headers in CentOS? After successfully installing a file server, when a user is trying to download an MP3, the script does not force the file to be downloaded. It's fine in other file servers except the new one and Im thinking i need to enable mod_hea...
by locochris05
Apr 28, 2013 9:22 pm
Topic: Can I force download
Replies: 6
Views: 2595

PilgrimX182 wrote:You should install/enable apache mod_headers.
What is the command in SSH on CentOS to do this?
by locochris05
Apr 25, 2013 3:54 am
Topic: Question about fileservers DNS shown to the public
Replies: 3
Views: 2749

Jesse202 wrote:Yup they can
How?

I do a Whois look up on a domain and it only shows where the main script is hosted but nothing about the file servers...

If they are hosted in different servers that is...
by locochris05
Apr 24, 2013 10:20 pm
Topic: Question about fileservers DNS shown to the public
Replies: 3
Views: 2749

Question about fileservers DNS shown to the public

I know people can see where my website is hosted, but can they see where the Fileservers are hosted??
by locochris05
Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm
Topic: Hosting on a Shared Hosting account
Replies: 5
Views: 3217

Yeah 1gb ram will work, but there is no reason for you to buy this script if you're not out there promoting your site everyday. You should be able to use a dedicated server the first month you buy it if you're hosting files. Thank you I already did buy the script and started with very expensive ded...
by locochris05
Apr 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Will a VPS with only 1gb Ram work???

I only get 1,000 visitors per month and I will defentively switch to dedicated servers when I grow, but this is just for beginning months since there is a lot of competition out there.
by locochris05
Apr 24, 2013 2:26 am

Hosting on a Shared Hosting account

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried having the main script installed on a shared hosting account and a file server on a different shared hosting account? Do i need to buy a dedicated IP address with the account for the file server? This is a shared hosting company that allows unlimited bandwidt...
by locochris05
Oct 31, 2012 11:08 am
Topic: Newbie Help
Views: 1915

I did and I got a response within a couple hours.

I also got it installed within 30 minutes and they also fixed all the issues and responded to all the questions I had about File-Servers.

Thanks Sibsoft!
by locochris05
Oct 31, 2012 11:06 am
Topic: Mobile/Blackberry Download
Replies: 7
Views: 3926

Was anyone been able to figure this out?
by locochris05
Oct 31, 2012 3:46 am
Topic: Newbie Help
Views: 1915

Newbie Help

I am using Xfilesharing Pro through shared hosting, now I have read all the forum posts here and I just bought a dedicated server through FDCservers.net in order to run a file server and keep the website on the shared hosting for a while. I didnt order a C-Panel because I read here that you didn't n...