Search found 6 matches

by m_gaber
Jul 11, 2016 10:03 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Can't send mass e-mail to users
Replies: 3
Views: 3030

admin wrote:Please create support ticket about that. But before check mail log on your server.
Thank you so much, it works fine now :)
by m_gaber
Jul 10, 2016 10:39 am

Now, I get the "Done" msg but users don't receive any messages in their inbox or spam. Can you please help me finding the reason for this problem and how to solve it.

Thanks
by m_gaber
Jul 09, 2016 9:34 am

Can't send mass e-mail to users

Hello,

I get this software error:

EHLO command failed: 220 We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, at Modules/Session.pm line 3.

Thanks
by m_gaber
Jul 05, 2016 12:24 pm
Topic: How to update my version
Replies: 4
Views: 3235

I finished updating my version to 2.4, and got the "DONE" message. Now I face some errors. Can't locate object method "setCaptchaMode" via package "Session" at index_m.pm line 575. Can't locate object method "setCaptchaMode" via package "Session" at ...
by m_gaber
Jul 05, 2016 11:20 am

Hello, you can download latest version in your client area. Then just follow instructions from install.txt (there's "Upgrade" section). Thanks Thanks a lot. I still have a problem, I can't change "upgrade_23_24.cgi" file permissions to 755. "‎‪550 Could not change perms...
by m_gaber
Jul 05, 2016 12:32 am

How to update my version

Hello,

I already have a pro version of your script. Now, I want to update to the latest version.. how can I do the update?

Please, send me a link to the manual or the steps that may help me doing that.

Thanks