Search found 6 matches

by mcoyle1960
May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Safari is soooo hosed...
Replies: 5
Views: 4121

Sorry, for uploading the file. I'm an idiot. (I mean, _I_ always knew I was an idiot, but now all of YOU know too!) I downloaded and installed 2.5, which worked with Safari right out of the box. Then line-by-line I applied my changes and did testing. My error was in the area where I was making inlin...
by mcoyle1960
May 25, 2007 2:03 am

Damn. azvisual your form works perfectly. Enjoy the White Sox desktop. ;-) Did you try uploading with my form? Ok. I'll do a super fresh install and see if I screwed anything up. What are the odds my ISP (Bluehost.com) is inadvertently doing something to screw me up? Daniel, I understand your concer...
by mcoyle1960
May 24, 2007 5:26 pm

Safari is soooo hosed...

Safari is such a pain. It doesn't like embedded WYSIWYG editors and it doesn' t like Xupload. ;) The problem is that my site is for Mac users! I've tested this on multiple Macs with various versions of the OS from 10.4 to 10.4.9 and the behavior is the same whether I use Xupload 2.4 or 2.5 (2.5 is o...
by mcoyle1960
May 11, 2007 11:40 am
Topic: LOVE Upload Pro. Two questions....
Replies: 4
Views: 3812

I guess you use FireFox browser... Of course I use Firefox!! :) (Let's start a flamewar) Thank you! XUpload just became better Glad to have helped! I know your program isn't OSS, but because you offer the 'source code' any user can hack around and either find bugs or make suggestions that eventuall...
by mcoyle1960
May 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Cool. Problerm #2 solved with the SLEEP command, but I must not have explained myself clearly on the first one. The only item I want to make wider it the first form text area. In the top half of picture below, the box is how I want it, but after I add an item (lower part of the picture) the text are...
by mcoyle1960
May 10, 2007 1:06 am

LOVE Upload Pro. Two questions....

I've been hacking around upload_form.html and there are two things I'd like to do. 1. Increase the size of the Browse text input box. I added a size to the following line, but after putting one file in the queue, it reverts to a smaller box: input id="my_file_element" type="file"...