Search found 7 matches

by melissa
Nov 27, 2012 8:33 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: File cloning
Replies: 0
Views: 1304

File cloning

I was wondering if anyone knows whether there is a way for an admin to mass clone files to his account from the admin panel?

The only way to do this as of now is if a file is public, you may click "add to my account" button on the file dl page.
by melissa
Oct 26, 2012 7:13 am
Topic: Video download count
Replies: 13
Views: 3132

trinsic wrote:Yes that's correct, it should act like counting any other download which is IP based.
Thanks trinsic.

Yes I do provide incentives, and my fileservers are running nginx. I figured I needed the smartpoints mod I already contacted support, thank you.
by melissa
Oct 26, 2012 12:04 am

Ok so after I have edited the line to:

Code: Select all

DownloadTrack($file) if $file->{video_code}; #&& $c->{video_mod_no_download};
Each video view will add 1 download to the user that uploaded the video. Is it IP restricted? So only one view per IP within a certain amount of time?
by melissa
Oct 22, 2012 4:08 am
Topic: Server Setup okay? (Help)
Replies: 10
Views: 4308

My servers are actually out of a private DC. I know that leaseweb had 24 x 2TB drives in a custom built server.

I will try to find out from my guys if they are willing to take in clients, and I will let you know.
by melissa
Oct 22, 2012 3:47 am

Thank you very much trinsic! You are a saviour!
by melissa
Oct 21, 2012 10:43 pm
Topic: Server Setup okay? (Help)
Replies: 10
Views: 4308

If you are planning to have a high traffic video host, those servers won't do because you will not be able to handle the traffic/conversion/uploads. Here is my set up for 100k+ daily uniques (I already upgraded to a 2gbps port because the 1gbps already maxed) 2 x INTEL Xeon E5-2620 (12 Cores/24 Thre...
by melissa
Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Video download count

Hi, I have a player set up on my download1 page. I also have a pre-download page (download0) I am trying to figure out how to count every video view/every view of download1 page as an actual download. Because right now the downloads only count when you actually click the download button on the downl...