Search found 5 matches

by metasteve
Sep 27, 2008 4:56 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Not seeing Progress Screen
Replies: 8
Views: 4723

Also...

Also.... It seems like the uploading is happening... the little popup window with the Update.cgi file is not updating and shows no uploading... but I think it is happening in the background.
by metasteve
Sep 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Topic: Customizing Post.cgi
Replies: 1
Views: 3395

Customizing Post.cgi

How can I wrap the post.cgi page in my web page template to make this page that returns after the upload look good...
by metasteve
Sep 27, 2008 4:16 pm

More issues

Sometimes when get the pop up screen and the progress screen loads, the upload will not start... I reload this page in the window a few times then it starts and everything is fine... Is there some cache problem?
by metasteve
Sep 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Working

I finally got it working after trying many different ways to put in the path to everything. For the update.cgi script, I have to use the long path from the server root but to the post.cgi, I did not use any path at all since it was in the same directory... wierd.
by metasteve
Sep 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Not seeing Progress Screen

I do not know what the problem is but When I upload a file, I get the pop up window but it i blank... a few seconds go by and I get the text "Transfer Complete" but there is no file uploaded. My references to the cgi-bin folder... can they be absolute? I tried "http://www....com/cgi-b...