Views: 1663

Use search.
by mikeysaurusx
Mar 03, 2012 10:16 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: NGINX mod..
Replies: 5
Views: 2822

Hi, I had this same problem. It is a SERIOUS flaw in the script. You need to re-download the script from your panel here and replace the file named XFileConfig.pm on your server, just overwrite it. After you do that, log in your admin panel and reset all of your settings because overwriting XFileCon...
by mikeysaurusx
Mar 03, 2012 6:43 pm
Topic: Payment problems
Replies: 1
Views: 1239

Payment problems

Hello,

Has anyone had problems with users not being credited for their payments?
I noticed on my site, if someone bought a membership without registering they will be stuck on a "This page will refresh within 1-3 Minutes" page.
by mikeysaurusx
Feb 26, 2012 5:02 am
Topic: Script Error
Replies: 3
Views: 1617

dfhsdh

I don't even own an HTML editor. I was in user settings and saved the settings and I started getting the message right after. I did; however, use a text editor to check XFileConfig.pm and did not see any problems. My site has been down over 24 hours now and support has not answered any of my emails.
by mikeysaurusx
Feb 25, 2012 6:03 am
Topic: Script Error
Replies: 3
Views: 1617

Script Error

Today I was configuring my user settings and was tweaking a few things. I'm not sure what happened, it had to be something on the user settings page, but now my site says "Mod license violation" and now my whole site is locked. I have no explanation for this. Just as my web site starts get...