Search found 5 matches

by muqaddasshahzad
Sep 05, 2016 3:33 pm
Forum: XVideoSharing
Topic: Basic Tutorials/Guides for Newbies?
Replies: 6
Views: 11534

can anybody please reply to us ...
by muqaddasshahzad
Jul 29, 2016 5:50 pm

what are the best way / platform, the video hoster can approach to get Video Publishers? please share your experience for the newbies ..?
by muqaddasshahzad
Jul 19, 2016 5:56 pm
Topic: How can I install XVS script on local host?
Replies: 3
Views: 7713

How can I install XVS script on local host?

( I didn't ask this question on Support Ticket as I believe if I get staff answer for me that could help many other buyers to follow the procedure suggested here. ) Hello, For the designing purpose or other trials of settings, is it possible that we can install XVS script on our localhost ..? if so ...
by muqaddasshahzad
Jul 14, 2016 5:24 pm

A Tip to Get Embed Codes of all your Server Videos?

Here is a Tutorial or a Tip for newbies like me: As I've started my site recently, I'm trying to download videos in best results and uploading all of them on my Server so that I can target Publishers to place my videos on their website... The first deal with them was to offer them all my videos clon...
by muqaddasshahzad
Jul 13, 2016 11:11 am

Basic Tutorials/Guides for Newbies?

I'm posting my queries here not only for the site staff but for the senior user of XVS script to answer few of my questions so that newbies could get help from this questions: 1- Can I can change my Video player from JWPlayers to any other free or paid player with sweet skins? If yes then please gui...