Search found 45 matches

by naga
Aug 10, 2010 10:56 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: OK - what have I done - lol
Replies: 5
Views: 1965

Yeah, that's probably the error (the | on the end of not allowed ext)
by naga
Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am
Topic: Include php code in .html pages
Replies: 2
Views: 2422

lol php code in a perl script

Anyways
what you need to do is use the tmpl_var codes in /cgi-bin/templates files
and then define the variables in index.pl (eg: my $LANG_SOMETHING = 'something';)
by naga
Jul 19, 2010 9:35 am
Topic: Download page problem
Views: 2162

Easy way: you need to change the table to a div with a fixed width, and you can also use the overflow:hidden attribute to not display stuff going out of the div Hard way: edit the index.cgi file to make another variable ($file2 or something) and do something like if(length $link > 64) $file2 = subst...
by naga
Jul 15, 2010 2:01 pm
Topic: 1+ hard disk in my server.
Views: 2215

Re: 1+ hard disk in my server.

i have the XFileSharing Pro in my server..and now i add a new hard disk in my server but in onther partition how can i add the XFileSharing Pro to the another hard disk? you mean another file server ? read the Fileserver installation guide you will also need a extra IP You don't need an extra IP......
by naga
Jul 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Topic: Best server administration
Replies: 3
Views: 2495

buy the nginx mod and get the sibsoft support to install it for you. there's not much else needed...
by naga
Jun 29, 2010 11:59 am
Topic: Max bandwidth last n days problem
Views: 2710

I think you're wrong. As I understood this limit is per each user's IP address. It's a bit weird, because there is total bandwidth for each uploaded file. he is right, but it wouldn't be hard to limit files also on their total bandwidth... it's just stupid to do.. rapidshare does it now so all the ...
by naga
Jun 29, 2010 11:51 am
Topic: Question with Quicktime
Views: 1738

change the mime type for mp3 on your server(apache or w/e serves your files) settings to the same as bin files
by naga
Jun 13, 2010 8:51 pm
Topic: text link ads
Replies: 6
Views: 3611

This is for text-link-ads.com
if you've signed up you go to `view sites` and it shows the key for your website which you then put in xfilesharing pro and it places the ads:)
by naga
Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm
Topic: DivX Player
Replies: 1
Views: 2024

it's possible, but obviously noone is going to tell you how.. i hope you do get the point of buying it.. lol
by naga
Jun 03, 2010 9:12 am
Topic: how much money should be to start this business
Replies: 22
Views: 6181

don't start with a 400$ a month server, start with a 150$ or less server and upgrade when it gets near its limits...
by naga
May 29, 2010 11:24 am
Topic: Mp3 embed
Replies: 8
Views: 3145

I did something like this , can't guarantee it will work for you because I use v1.5 //after $file->{direct_link} = something in index $divxpl = substr $file->{file_name}, -3, 3; if($divxpl eq "mp3") { $divxpl = "mp3"; } else { $divxpl = ""; } then in download2.html <TMP...
by naga
May 17, 2010 5:26 pm
Topic: Error In One Of the Hdd
Views: 2601

try accessing the files via ssh (winscp)
if you can't then probably your harddrive is broken and you should contact your hosting company
by naga
Apr 21, 2010 10:38 pm
Topic: One of my file servers went down...
Replies: 10
Views: 3420

I can't seem to resolve the dns for your website (eg. my pc can't figure out what ip address your site is at...)
by naga
Apr 21, 2010 10:35 pm
Topic: generate download link with deffrent port website
Replies: 9
Views: 4334

Thnks Naga, how about multiple server? how to define I have done it using else-if statements if($file->{srv_htdocs_url} eq "http://fileserver20.something.com/files") { $file->{direct_link} = "http://fileserver20.something.com:8000/files/$ddcode/$file->{file_name}"; } elsif($file...