Search found 7 matches

by navc83
Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Uploading 120MB+ 'Upload Failed'
Replies: 2
Views: 2863

would this mean i would need to include .htaccess file? If so, i did initially but still no luck so now i've been modifying the .htaccess file which now looks like this: ------------------------------------------------------- <IfModule mod_security.c> SetEnvIfNoCase Content-Type \ "^multipart/f...
by navc83
Jun 28, 2008 1:30 pm
Topic: Uploading 120MB+ 'Upload Failed'
Replies: 2
Views: 2863

Uploading 120MB+ 'Upload Failed'

I'm trying to upload a 700MB file, it keeps stopping around 80MB to 170MB. I've got my own server with a hosting company but they said this: 'Although there isn't a set execution time, any given CGI or PHP process has the following hard limits applied to it: 120 seconds of CPU time / 100MB of RAM us...
by navc83
Sep 09, 2007 10:07 am
Topic: Capture CGI Variables
Replies: 1
Views: 2510

i've just purchased xupload pro 2.5 noticed it has a post.php file will play around with this see if it does the trick :D
by navc83
Sep 08, 2007 9:09 pm
Topic: Capture CGI Variables
Replies: 1
Views: 2510

Capture CGI Variables

Hi after the upload is complete it posts the output to post.cgi. I was wandering if it was possible to capture these variables such as the filename and the status of the upload, and post them to PHP file so a function could be run on those variables. I can see where in upload.cgi these variables are...
by navc83
Jul 19, 2007 9:21 am
Topic: Internal Server Error in upload_status.cgi
Replies: 5
Views: 6766

i have done that but still get the same problem unfortunately. I think i just won't host it with this hosting company.

unless someone can look at it for me if i give the ftp details?
by navc83
Jul 18, 2007 7:38 am

thanks for your reply, there are no apache logs :( i've tried removing windows line breaks, still doesn't work. The hosting company replied to me with this: Thanks for your query. This is caused by a .htaccess file that is incorrect, and you will need to remove or fix this file your website will wor...
by navc83
Jul 17, 2007 5:15 pm

Internal Server Error in upload_status.cgi

Hi, I have installed the Xupload software successfully on a linux server. I tried moving it to another server on a different hosting company and changing the neccessary paths and Urls in XUploadConfig.pm but i keep gettting an internal server error in the popup window. heres a link to the form http:...