by nomad
Jun 23, 2015 2:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: Support portal seem to be down
Replies: 5
Views: 7085

Hey,

Its registered to a***rag*****@yahoo.com

As I mentioned it before I have been using this account for a few years and there has never been a problem. Please take a closer look at my account and see if you can fix it as I need to get a response from that Ticket.
by nomad
Jun 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Because I was using this account to communicate with you guys for the past 2 years :). It stopped working just recently! Check ticket #####, thats the last ticket I was active on.
by nomad
Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Support portal seem to be down

Hey,

I am trying to login to the support portal but been getting this error:

Error: The provided email address cannot be located in our database, or the password is incorrect! Please check the spelling and try again.

I have tried restarting my password but still had no luck!

Thanks
by nomad
Feb 20, 2013 7:44 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: XFilesharing Pro site monitoring
Replies: 40
Views: 31260

Great piece of software but I was wondering how often does it check for stats update? and how much resources does your script use to gather all these info??

Regards
by nomad
Aug 06, 2012 2:28 am
Forum: XVideoSharing
Topic: Video Not Found
Replies: 1
Views: 4208

What is your current setup? this usually happens when you have a high disk I/O, and the solution is to put the drives in RAID 10 and add as many drives as you can in one server to balance the load.
by nomad
Aug 01, 2012 7:19 am
Topic: Playback on Videos
Views: 3073

you should have read my post properly:

"http: you need to use Pseudostreaming streaming for jwplayer"

I mentioned the above solution for users without nginx.
by nomad
Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm
Topic: can i upload website and files on two different host ??
Replies: 4
Views: 3098

I think what he is asking is if he can have his files on a separate server from a different provider.

yes you can for example get your hosting from iweb, and then get file servers from leaseweb.
by nomad
Jul 31, 2012 3:20 pm
Topic: Is it time for me to upgrade to a second file server? [i/o]
Replies: 9
Views: 4086

Ok, well no you havent maxed out the current system but I would not suggest you to do so. There is a good chance that one of the drives will fail and you will loose all your data. You cant be so black and white with your users, you cant just tell them you lost all their data! your rep will be ruined...
by nomad
Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am

Well RAID0 might be a bit better performance wise, but with RAID10 you dont have to worry about loosing data. If you go with RAID0, if one of your hard drives fail your entire system will be gone because the RAID table will be damaged and unreadable (this can be manually repaired but its not easy). ...
by nomad
Jul 31, 2012 4:03 am
Topic: Playback on Videos
Views: 3073

install ffmpeg on your servers, thats a start.

depending on your config:

nginx: you need to install mp4 module and flash module and also configure nginx to allow video seeking.

http: you need to use Pseudostreaming streaming for jwplayer
by nomad
Jul 31, 2012 4:03 am

RAID 10: because it would help alot with data as well as disk IO. min 4 drives: get min 4 drives with RAID 10, so you will get 2x2tb of usable space and 2x2tb of backup if you go with 2tb drives. It would help a lot if you go with 8 drives but its up to you. Memory: it help a bit to have more RAM de...
by nomad
Jun 10, 2012 2:20 am
Topic: Video seeking with nginx not working
Replies: 4
Views: 3421

Video seeking with nginx not working

I have already contacted support for this but since they are on holiday I thought I should give it a try and ask here.

I have installed nginx + mp4 mod + flv mod and have configured them.

but for some reason seeking is not working.
anyone knows how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.
by nomad
Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am
Topic: File transfer keeps failing
Replies: 1
Views: 4326

File transfer keeps failing

my file transfer among servers keeps failing!!! I was wondering if anyone has ever faced this issue and if there is an easy way to fix it. and I was also wondering what method is used to transfer the files among the servers, is it nginx or httpd?

Regards
by nomad
Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am
Topic: Server will not encode
Replies: 2
Views: 4333

Thanks, that was the issue :)
by nomad
Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am
Topic: Server will not encode
Replies: 2
Views: 4333

Server will not encode

Ok I am an xvideosharing customer, and I have sent a few emails to the admin in the last 24 hours, as its urgent I thought I should try and ask for help here since I havent got any replies. Technically I added a new server to the script and files queue up to be encoded but they all have "pendin...