Search found 24 matches

by ObiVan
May 26, 2011 7:34 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: cron job
Replies: 2
Views: 1951

ok, I understand now, but how to I verify if that is configured properly and if not what I need to do ? how`s it configured ?

Thank you for reply
by ObiVan
May 25, 2011 9:50 pm
Topic: cron job
Views: 1951

cron job

Hello,

can someone tell me what is the cron.pl used for ? and how to enable cron job ??

Thank You
by ObiVan
May 23, 2011 9:25 am
Topic: upload button
Replies: 4
Views: 2645

that`s correct the "images" folder is not on the same location as the "upload_form.html" ... the "images" folder is located under the public_html fold in my case while this upload file is located in the cgi-bin folder.... BUT, I understand what you mean, and I am thinki...
by ObiVan
May 23, 2011 5:43 am

in my case as this code shows the image was located in the same folder as the file.... so therefore I used just the image name ... And I have also tried to copy the image on to images folder as You mentioned and changed the code as follows: <input type="image" src="images/upload.gif&q...
by ObiVan
May 22, 2011 12:37 pm

upload button

hello, is there someone who replaced the orginal "upload" submit form button with the one which uses the .gif image ?? the orginal upload submit button have the following code: <input type="submit" name="submit_btn" value=" <TMPL_VAR lang_upload_btn> " class=&...
by ObiVan
May 22, 2011 12:33 pm
Topic: can I please buy the pro version ??????
Views: 1984

there is no need to contact the SibSoft as everything is standing on this link: http://www.sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html scroll down to: Order XFileSharing Pro with mods and if it`s a first time you make a purchase than my suggested mods are following: Purchase the script it self: 120 $ purchase the...
by ObiVan
May 18, 2011 4:09 pm
Topic: NGINX mod
Replies: 8
Views: 4767

but again, remember that we are not a developers, maybe there is some other restrictions that we don`t know about.....
by ObiVan
May 18, 2011 3:59 pm

just for to name it, Cisco use .bin files for their applications that are installed on RedHat, one single line and go ahead everything is auto-installed, all permissions set, the service started and configured to star upon the Redhat boot etc.... that`s nice.... just go ahead and use the app.... One...
by ObiVan
May 18, 2011 3:54 pm

well the script installation in its self is not a complicated part as I noticed it... The only problem is these special mods such as NGINX... But I agree it should be perhaps done on this way: 1. install clean Linux distro we will use 2. yum install all_needed_packages (apache, mysql perl etc) 4. ru...
by ObiVan
May 18, 2011 2:53 pm

the only problem in this scenario when we need to move the script to another server is a "time" because users paid for their service and the server cannot be down that long... we need to respect the users who paid us for the service and minimize the down time for any price. !! Than when we...
by ObiVan
May 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Hello Eskick, thank You very much for reply. When the script is configured as I wish it, than I always backup all the files from the cgi-bin folder as well as public_html folder... Than I export the database file to .sql ... I have successfully restored the script on another server which was install...
by ObiVan
May 17, 2011 11:54 am

NGINX mod

Hello,

is there anyone who tried to move the script that have nginx mod installed and enabled to another server ?

If yes, which steps ??

Thank You
by ObiVan
May 14, 2011 5:28 pm
Topic: load balance
Replies: 0
Views: 1527

load balance

Hello, I know that we have a "load balance" between file servers, which means if we have for example 2 servers than one file is uploaded on one server and another is uploaded on another server... and if one of them is down than all files are going to another server and so.... But the quest...
by ObiVan
May 14, 2011 4:56 pm
Topic: Flash Upload Not showing up on ie9
Views: 2262

flash upload works like a charm in IE9, have just tested it .....
try to clear all temp+ cache and test it again... it should work....

cheers
by ObiVan
May 13, 2011 9:59 pm
Topic: temporary email / fake users
Replies: 9
Views: 9998

thank you, just list them all !! LOVE TO BLOCK THEM !