I'm sorry.
by OooLong
Jul 26, 2013 10:16 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Most popular payment system?
Replies: 2
Views: 1887

Most popular payment system?

I heard somewhere that most XFS users don't use Paypal. That lead me to wonder what is the most popular payment system right now? I always thought Paypal is the go to choice. Thanks for reading.
by OooLong
Sep 21, 2012 2:06 am
Topic: Raid 5 or no
Replies: 4
Views: 2539

I want Raid 5 because of backup protection but as you said Software raid5 need high CPU power. I'm asking for a comparison of software raid5 vs running 3 independent HD, which is overall will be better load on the server? If the load from using raid5 is much more than using 3 HD then I won't need it...
by OooLong
Sep 20, 2012 7:33 pm
Topic: Raid 5 or no
Replies: 4
Views: 2539

Raid 5 or no

Hi everyone, I heard that software raid is not as fast as hardware and can take a load on the CPU. My question is, on the overall load is raid5 better than to use 4 separate disk? What would give better performance overall including CPU + disk usage? I understand I won't have the backup of raid but ...
by OooLong
Sep 20, 2012 5:20 pm
Topic: How to display a message for anonymous with upload disabled?
Views: 1795

trin thank you. I will try this out and update the status here. I currently use 1.9 not 1.8. Thx alot.
by OooLong
Sep 20, 2012 3:07 am
Topic: How to display a message for anonymous with upload disabled?
Views: 1795

How to display a message for anonymous with upload disabled?

Hi everyone, I tried to alter the code so I can display a custom message for anonymous user with disabled upload turn on, by basically saying something like "You need to register to able to upload" by altering the upload_form.html with codes like these: <TMPL_UNLESS premium> <div style=&qu...
by OooLong
Aug 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Topic: Can't locate error
Replies: 5
Views: 3361

Can't locate error

Hi, After moving my site to a new server I got this error: Software error: Can't locate /home/xxx/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Plugins Modules . /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /us...
by OooLong
Apr 24, 2012 2:04 pm
Topic: Estimated download times
Views: 1797

I don't know any coding :(. Is there one readily made available for XFS? :)
by OooLong
Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm
Topic: Estimated download times
Views: 1797

Estimated download times

Hi,

Anyone know how I can display Download Estimate Time in the comparison table for any particular file? site like Oron have that. Is this a custom coding or is it already include in XFS? Any help is appreciated.
by OooLong
Apr 15, 2012 2:38 pm
Topic: What happens to Expired Premium account's files?
Replies: 5
Views: 2589

What? I remembed in an email exchange with Sibsoft that once your Premium account expires your file will be delete. Can we get a confirmation support?
by OooLong
Apr 10, 2012 3:47 pm
Topic: How do you monitize?
Replies: 29
Views: 8215

Normal network, the average rate about .10 per 1000, if lucky .15-18 from what I seen. Not sure about premium network, I never heard anyone get $1 per 1000 at constant rate these days, it's almost impossible.
by OooLong
Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm
Topic: Possible to place a preurl in front of Create download link?
Replies: 0
Views: 2351

Possible to place a preurl in front of Create download link?

Hi, Is it possible to place a pre-url in front of "Create download link" before direct link page? For example: before user get to download2 which is where the actual link, I want the script to run through an embed url in front of it like http://url.com/scrit.cgi?url=http://download2templat...
by OooLong
Feb 29, 2012 4:33 am
Topic: <TMPL_LOOP plans> is ignored in download0.html
Replies: 9
Views: 3276

Do you mind me asking, why it's there if it's not important?
by OooLong
Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Hello, The link to payment seem to be missing random r value "r=" on download0.html as oppose to download1.html where r have some random value. For example: http://mysite.com/?op=payments&amount=9.75&type=paypal&r= You can see r= is empty, is this important that "r" h...
by OooLong
Feb 27, 2012 6:34 pm

I was wondering if anyone have found a solution to this problem? I have the exact same problem. If anyone have a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.