Search found 15 matches

by pandusetiawan
Jul 21, 2011 10:42 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Desktop Uploader Problem
Replies: 4
Views: 2706

I have the same problem,and have post it too.I'm wondering why sibsoft staf never answer this problem.
by pandusetiawan
Jul 15, 2011 5:57 am
Topic: Facebook mp3 play
Replies: 18
Views: 5331

Got the same problem, the tags are seems all right.
my sample link : http://www.asixfiles.com/kbdpfpf7epzy/B ... e.mp3.html

But when I try the link on facebook URL Linter, the og:audio tags seems doesn't read by facebook.Hope any1 can help me with this.
by pandusetiawan
May 02, 2011 12:36 pm
Topic: Best OS for XFileSharing
Replies: 7
Views: 4346

I c you guys are prefer centos for the OS. I'm using centos too right now, but I heard a few people said that it's better to use ubuntu. Anyone have try the script on ubuntu & comparing with centos?
by pandusetiawan
May 02, 2011 4:22 am
Topic: Best OS for XFileSharing
Views: 4346

Best OS for XFileSharing

Hi...I'm wondering what is the best OS for using XFileSharing?Any ideas?
by pandusetiawan
Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am
Topic: Generate Link process
Views: 2516

That process should not be heavy. It creates a virtual and temporary directory link to desired file. That's what I've though.that's why I'm so curious why the error are mostly hapened when user generate link.but the error are seems because of high load,when user click 'generate link',it keeps proce...
by pandusetiawan
Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm

ufkabakan wrote:Do u have Nginx mod?
Nope..not yet at this moment...still got 2-3 months until I buy nginx mod.that's why I'm searching the best way to keep my server running well...for at least 2 or 3 months :D
by pandusetiawan
Apr 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Generate Link process

Hi..how is exactly the 'generate link' process?why the generate link process are so heavy?I said that because almost 80% of error hapenned on my site is during the generate link process.If I now knoww the process details..maybe I can tune up my site better.thank you.
by pandusetiawan
Apr 20, 2011 11:17 am
Topic: Adding custom field on user database
Replies: 3
Views: 2417

verzing wrote:You can put database together, like the database name of xfilesharing is: image_host so you can import the database of forum in to xfilesharing database image_host.
Thank's for the reply...but I'm sorry...I'm not getting what you mean.Can you give me more details explanation?thanks :)
by pandusetiawan
Apr 19, 2011 6:01 am
Topic: Shoudl I use nginx mod?
Replies: 1
Views: 1678

Shoudl I use nginx mod?

I use this specification for my server : AMD x4 955 BOX Mainboard MSI 870A-G54 DDR 3 Corsair 4gb x 4 OS : Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga) 64 Apache Server version: Apache/2.2.3 PHP 5.2 My server often gives me "Internal server" error when user try to generate link. Sh...
by pandusetiawan
Apr 19, 2011 2:49 am
Topic: Error on Desktop Uploader
Replies: 6
Views: 3399

ufkabakan wrote:Are u tryed on another pc?
Yup..I've try on a few other PC's & laptops....few of them are having a same problem.
by pandusetiawan
Apr 18, 2011 8:48 am

Well....any help from SibSoft staff?
by pandusetiawan
Apr 17, 2011 3:49 am
Topic: Adding custom field on user database
Replies: 3
Views: 2417

Adding custom field on user database

Hi...I'd like to add a custom field on my XFile user database. Since my file server are commercialed through my forum site, I want my file server user fill their forum username when they register on my file server,or they can edit the field on their Account page.
Anyone can help me?Thanks.
by pandusetiawan
Apr 17, 2011 3:46 am

Anturaju93 wrote:Try open it as administrator, or uninstall it and install as administrator.
Thanks for the advice...already did...got the same result though :(
by pandusetiawan
Apr 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Error on Desktop Uploader

I have Windows 7 Installed on my computer,Desktop uploader keep give me an error if i upload using uploader. It gives me error message : acces violation at address 004d6a8c in module 'xfsuploader.exe' read of address 445c3a40 The program is like freezing in the middle of upload proccess, when I clos...
by pandusetiawan
Apr 06, 2011 2:44 am
Topic: Desktop Uploader
Replies: 0
Views: 1495

Desktop Uploader

Hi...I just bought the script. I'm wondering how to set the banner on desktop uploader?And everytime I run the desktop uploader, it gives me error "Please enter correct Server URL on the setting page".

Thx in advanced for the help.