Search found 7 matches

by paul
Oct 01, 2007 8:27 am
Forum: CommuniMail
Topic: Bounce Back System
Replies: 6
Views: 8252

Not nessary but it will time out when you run it from a browser, I guess it depends on the size of your list.

I don't know what you use but in CPanel it is pretty easy to set up a cron job.

BTW I like the project you are involved with!

Paul
by paul
Oct 01, 2007 8:15 am
Topic: Email Messages being deformed?
Replies: 0
Views: 4596

Email Messages being deformed?

Hi Alex and all Forum Members As per my email last night I am experiencing an issue where emails are 'loosing' characters or inserting part of the HTML code and tags? For instance: Two words, both missing a letter 'moe' should be ' more' and 'al' should be 'all' h3> Joomla ....... I send a test out ...
by paul
Oct 01, 2007 8:06 am
Topic: Bounce Back System
Replies: 6
Views: 8252

Hi John,

Have you set up a cron job for the bounce_back.pl script?

I run it manually from the web browser and it then starts to clear the bounce backs.

Paul
by paul
Sep 04, 2007 1:04 pm
Topic: User Profile
Replies: 2
Views: 4870

Re: User Profile

he will need to unsubscribe and subscribe again. Hi Thanks for the reply, I understand where you are coming from, however I did try the suggestion (prior to the post) but it does not work? The data does not change when you subscribe again. It stays the exact same, it does not overwrite the old data...
by paul
Sep 04, 2007 12:20 pm
Topic: User Profile
Replies: 2
Views: 4870

User Profile

Hi

I would like to know if it is possible or if you would consider adding the following feature:

Enabling Registered Users to update their Profile?

Thanks

Paul
by paul
Dec 10, 2006 4:45 pm
Topic: Bugs in Removing and Deactivating Users
Replies: 1
Views: 5076

Bugs in Removing and Deactivating Users

Hi, I removed one member from one of the lists and all members were flagged OFF? I searched for the User, one result was returned, I then removed the tick from the 'Active' box and clicked on Update. The next thing I found was that all member were OFF? I flagged all members to ON using a SQL stateme...
by paul
Dec 10, 2006 4:37 pm
Topic: How to Run Bounce deamon mechanism
Replies: 1
Views: 5291

How to Run Bounce deamon mechanism

Hi,

I have posted to support but not getting a response so thought I try the forum.

Does anybody know how to manually run the 'Bounce deamon mechanism'? I do not want to use a Cron Job.

Thanks

Paul