Search found 25 matches

by PBI
Jun 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Problems fs.cgi: ERROR
Replies: 13
Views: 6609

Hmm this site suck no ass reply or just try thing of a sulotion for the trobel my site have run very fin and one day my site just get the error i have don nothing on server and no opdate ect
by PBI
Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Heya all in this tropic have eny of you fix the trobel whit upload if rember to let us know my site now down for 5 days not upload can be don
by PBI
Jun 22, 2010 11:45 am

Hey Staff. We have trobel whit this admin need the supert becors i have all night look in to this and i have no idear about this i can not find any solution need the suport icant upload destop or remote and all otter working just fin the error uploading bar and speed working ok and it look like it u...
by PBI
Jun 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Yea i have the same trobel we need find a sulotion for this Yesterday my user cant upload and im not sure to fix the trobel
by PBI
May 18, 2010 3:07 am
Topic: How did you get started?
Replies: 1
Views: 2073

Get warez list and mail all webmaster Pay them for uploadwen thay get 1000 downloads you pay 15$
Then you get to Top of The rank fast look site like hotfile what i mean
by PBI
Apr 06, 2010 1:47 pm
Topic: jdownloader Thread
Replies: 15
Views: 10346

Yea some make a demo on how to add that becors it very easy just dl for free and i thing in 1.8 make it so it cant download whit out pay for it
by PBI
Mar 25, 2010 6:27 pm
Topic: problem when editing files of members
Replies: 4
Views: 2706

post the erro code here maby some one can help you we cant see the erro only you site say erro on line
by PBI
Mar 25, 2010 3:01 pm
Topic: problem when editing files of members
Views: 2706

Heya find a program like ultra Edite it show the line nr and read what the erro are and share it here if you dont know
by PBI
Mar 25, 2010 2:55 pm
Topic: Problem In Script XFileSharing
Replies: 3
Views: 2745

Curl or Cmod ?
by PBI
Mar 25, 2010 11:01 am
Topic: Problem In Script XFileSharing
Replies: 3
Views: 2745

Heya im not a pro in this script it can be becors you need to install Curl in your server or forget to cmod the folder were files gos i just resive the script and it working
by PBI
Mar 23, 2010 12:26 pm
Topic: hw do I move the 'create download link' button to download2?
Views: 3909

Sorry i cant help you i have same trobel ppl can easy download it need to be fix
i see ppl just dl my bigfiles whit no pay
by PBI
Mar 20, 2010 11:00 am
Topic: Are you making money?
Views: 5174

My site op for few days i have yet no ads but my site XxX files only and it wil take a littel longer whit monny and still need to desing and set it up so ppl buy premium but use alot BW hehe No monny yet so i hop one day it pay but script are nice and the destop upload good to PBI 1 Way to make fast...
by PBI
Mar 19, 2010 5:00 am
Topic: [FIXED] upload stops while uploading to my website
Replies: 35
Views: 9388

yea mate i have look but i only have this Apache Handlers Apache handlers allow you to control what Apache will do with certain file types. When Apache sees a file, it has an action built in for that file type, and will perform that action but i cant enter eny thing there Apache Handler List User De...
by PBI
Mar 18, 2010 10:23 pm

About server mate im not haveing mucht skills in that, i just install and it take me long time and many install try to i get it and im not sure if i install vision 1.6 or 1.7 i have get script some days ago and i just install what i have resive not update it i have to ask the suport for that if the ...
by PBI
Mar 18, 2010 5:13 pm

heya mate i thing your upload trobel are your server i have teste alot here the last days , and i have try destop upload 987MB files and remote upload about 1Gb to and upload normal try site 700MB i have no trobel att all so i thing your server are the trobel or try install the script agin maby you ...