Search found 5 matches

by pcskibum
May 11, 2010 8:53 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: post.php not being called after every upload?
Replies: 4
Views: 5765

Any other advice on this? We continue having a few files uploaded each week where the post.php page isn't called.
by pcskibum
Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

I don't know what browser. This happened to one of our customers and we have not been able to duplicate the problem.
by pcskibum
Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm

post.php not being called after every upload?

Xupload has been working perfectly for weeks, and dozens of files have been uploaded successfully. However, over the past few days we noticed that post.php was not run after two files. Those two files were actually received properly - one was renamed with a 1 after the file name, the other was not r...
by pcskibum
Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm
Topic: Status should be "renamed" not "OK" when
Replies: 0
Views: 2973

Status should be "renamed" not "OK" when

It appears that the "renamed" status is only used when a number is appended to the file name. However, removing spaces should also count as renaming the file. Right now when spaces are removed the status remains OK. I normally want spaces to be replaced with underscores. That seems like a ...
by pcskibum
Sep 19, 2008 4:09 pm
Topic: upload_form tiny doesn't work
Replies: 1
Views: 2458

upload_form tiny doesn't work

Hello, I just purchase Xuploadpro and it's working great with upload_form.html and upload_form2.html. But the two tiny forms don't work at all. When I try to load them all I get is a blank screen. I have tried with both Internet Explorer and Firefox3 with the same result. Any idea what's wrong with ...