Search found 4 matches

by pendal
Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: running from a directory within cgi-bin
Replies: 2
Views: 4089

i got this working..

it was that upload_status.cgi was in dos format. I must have opened it in wordpad accidently before uploading it to the linux server.

once I fixed that .. all is well.
by pendal
Jul 12, 2010 4:02 pm

i got everything running from subdirectory except the actual progress bar. 1. the file is actually uploaded. 2. the post redirects correctly after the file is finished. but when the script is suppsed to be displaying the progress bar I get the usual cgi-bin error Internal Server Error The server enc...
by pendal
Jul 12, 2010 3:20 pm

running from a directory within cgi-bin

just got pro version of xupload. I was wondering what I need to modify to get the scripts to work from within a subdirectory of cgi-bin? we have quite a few scripts in our cgi-directory and one of them happens to also be names upload.cgi. I would like to put xupload in it's own directory like this /...
by pendal
Jun 03, 2010 6:13 pm
Topic: Free Version .. post opening in new window
Replies: 1
Views: 3498

Free Version .. post opening in new window

The script is working fine. But when I click upload the following happens. 1. progress bar window opens. 2. a second browser window (IE) or tab(Firefox) opens and sits there loading. After the progress bar is complete, The success page is loaded into the new window that was sitting there loading. Is...