Search found 5 matches

by pengalor
May 15, 2010 8:09 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: installtion problem
Replies: 6
Views: 3388

He most probably forgot to add the right permission to install.cgi in the first place.

So if you´re also getting a 403 error, make sure to set permissions of install.cgi to 755. You can find out how to do here. Its pretty easy.
by pengalor
May 07, 2010 9:19 am
Topic: Custom <TMPL_IF> Tags?
Replies: 3
Views: 2774

Got it working! Thanks. One last thing:

Is it possible to use English as default language for all users? (i noticed language automatically changes to browser language)

Regards
by pengalor
May 06, 2010 10:11 am
Topic: Custom <TMPL_IF> Tags?
Replies: 3
Views: 2774

Custom <TMPL_IF> Tags?

Hi, My site layout contains a main frame and a sidebar. I was wondering if there is a custom <TMPL_IF> tag display content on specific sites only. In example, I have figured out that <TMPL_IF user_total> hides content unless the user is on the main site. Also, <TMPL_UNLESS my_login> in example, hide...
by pengalor
May 02, 2010 7:00 pm
Topic: Custom Changes to Template
Replies: 0
Views: 1846

Custom Changes to Template

Hi, I have recently purchased the script and I am now working on the template. I have disabled Anonymous Uploads. What I am looking for is that, instead of showing the usual message ("You must register to upload"), I´d like to display another page ("start.html" in this case). I ...
by pengalor
May 01, 2010 10:47 am
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: Pre-Sales Q: Mods - Which ones are included?
Replies: 1
Views: 5419

Pre-Sales Q: Mods - Which ones are included?

Hi, I am sorry, because this question has been asked before, but I just couldnt find the answer I was looking for. So, I am about to purchase the script, and was wondering what mods are included in the normal version and what mods must be purchased seperatly. Is it right that all features with "...