by persona.media
Sep 14, 2007 5:42 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Many Problems...
Replies: 6
Views: 3959

Hi, and thanks ...

that I imagined:
requires extra programming for this specific task.

But I come then into the benefit for a free upgrade of the future version? is there already a date for new release?
by persona.media
Sep 14, 2007 8:36 am

Hi, and good morning from germany... you want circle progress for every file or for all selected files? Multiple files in one form or Multiple forms with 1 file inside? What is the big different for this possibilitys? hmm, is not so importantly, at the best one should both be possible :-) it concern...
by persona.media
Sep 13, 2007 6:38 pm

Server Error, when disabled post.php / post.cgi

Hi, to my Problem No. 2. This is the solution: upload.cgi original entry: ### Sending data with POST request if need my $url_post = $c->{url_post} || $ENV{HTTP_REFERER}; if($url_post) { if($url_post=~/\.htm(l|)$/i) { This is the Modify for Killing the Servererror-Message: ### Sending data with POST ...
by persona.media
Sep 12, 2007 4:24 pm

Many Problems...

Hi Everybody... first: my english is really not the best - sorry for any misunderstandings... okay: i'am new user of Pro-Script, i have yesterday purchase... The Functionally is top! Thanks BUT: I find it unfortunate that a commercial Script a validen code does not contain! That should be absolutely...