Search found 10 matches

by PeterC
Mar 15, 2008 8:26 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Error using XUpload 3.0 & 2.6 with Frames
Replies: 4
Views: 3960

Alex solved the problem for me.... In xupload.js: in these two lines replace 'name' with 'xname' name = current.value.match([^\\\]+$/); if(name && name!='null')fnames+=':'+name; ie xname = current.value.match([^\\\]+$/); if(xname && xname!='null')fnames+=':'+xname; Worked perfectly f...
by PeterC
Mar 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Update:

Problem also exists using standard templates and xUpload 3.0

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Peter
by PeterC
Mar 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Update:
Problem exists in IE6 and IE7 but does not exist when running in Firefox!!
by PeterC
Mar 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Error using XUpload 3.0 & 2.6 with Frames

Been running ver2.6 successfully, but am now trying to use it on a site that uses simple HTML Frames. LH frame (SiteNav) - site navigation with all links calling data pages in the SitePage frame. (target="SitePage") RH frame (SitePage) Everything works fine within the SitePage frame. Uploa...
by PeterC
Dec 13, 2007 2:01 pm
Topic: Has anyone had success with Windows/IIS?
Replies: 7
Views: 5465

Also used full location for temp and upload dirs - 'c:\uploads' I then used Windows explorer and browsed to all files concerned including CGI, PM, the log files and temp and upload dirs - right-click - properties-security to give the IIS Guest USER read/write/execute permissions - I'm still tested w...
by PeterC
Dec 13, 2007 12:57 pm

Cause Found!

Win2003/IIS6 on both servers.

With a little guidance from Pilgrim, the different output was caused by me using the Perl Isapi DLL on the server for CGI extensions (perlis.dll) where I'd used perl.exe on the local server.

All works fine now I'm using perl.exe.

Peter
by PeterC
Dec 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Managed to get XUploadPro working locally and works fine when accessed from a remoted computer. Great code! I installed on the production server and hit the JS problem that returned Expected ';' Ran the .../upload.cgi?mode=settings and get a different response between local computer and production s...
by PeterC
Dec 12, 2007 1:00 pm

Okay - think I've found the problem.

I changed properties of the logs.txt file to add the 'Internet Guest Account' and gave it permission to read/write/modify.

Still testing, but everything is looking good at the moment!

Best wishes
Peter
by PeterC
Dec 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Thanks PilgriMX182! Not there yet - but getting much closer... Calling the upload.cgi with mode=settings showed upload.cgi could not find the XUploadConfig.pm Changing to either use lib 'c:\Perl\bin\xuploadpro'; or use lib 'c:\\Perl\\bin\\xuploadpro'; worked and now the link is returning the require...
by PeterC
Dec 11, 2007 6:14 pm

Has anyone had success with Windows/IIS?

Seem to have read just about every post but still am nowhere near getting XUpdatePro to work on IIS6 Does anyone have experience with getting this great code to run on IIS/Windows 2003 Server and can tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've installed the latest version of ActivePerl in C:\Perl Verified Pe...