by pheal
Jan 26, 2008 10:53 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Free
Topic: Question about XFileSharing License
Replies: 1
Views: 5230

Question about XFileSharing License

Hello,

I bought my XFileSharing on December 10 2007 and I would like to know if the upgrade to the new version if free. That would be cool!

Also, will there be an easy way to transfer existing files to the new MySQL version?
by pheal
Jan 10, 2008 8:02 pm
Topic: which O.S. is the best for XFS
Replies: 5
Views: 6687

I use the latest version of CentOS and it runs smoothly. I'm not sure about the others but this OS is a good choice in my humble opinion.
by pheal
Jan 09, 2008 4:03 pm
Topic: problem with my template
Replies: 2
Views: 4854

What the hell? You stole Mediafire.com template.
by pheal
Jan 05, 2008 11:02 am
Topic: Did the spam filter catch my support request as well?
Replies: 5
Views: 6437

I read somewhere in the forums that the developer is away until Monday. I'm sure he will help you when he comes back.
by pheal
Jan 02, 2008 5:09 pm
Topic: Some bugs that should be fixed
Views: 4757

A quick update regarding the multiple file upload problem. I tested it today with small .doc and .jpeg files and the progress bar worked. The problem I mentioned had occured when I tried to upload two big (more than 50mb) .zip archives.
by pheal
Jan 01, 2008 4:29 pm
Topic: Some bugs that should be fixed
Views: 4757

Some bugs that should be fixed

Hi everyone, I just bought this script and it's awesome. Congrats to the SibSoft team! The script works like a charm on my server but I noticed some bugs: - In Safari, the layout of the file uploads is messed up when a file is selected for upload. In Firefox it's fine but since I'm on a Mac, I wasn'...