Search found 6 matches

by Pippos4
Jun 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Pre-sale question about dedicated servers
Replies: 9
Views: 3670

OK thank you very much. So if the script is located on a server in US and all my file server in EU, does it affect in any way the speed distance, delay of files when users request them for DL? Also is possible to use any of the below servers for file storage? CDN storage, Cloud storage or go for pri...
by Pippos4
Jun 17, 2009 10:20 am

Sorry for posting again but can you answer me please
by Pippos4
Jun 15, 2009 7:29 am

Hello admin, thanks for your answer. Can you answer me this also? So if its OK to have the script installed on a server and the file on a different one, then what the connection would be on script server and storage server? If the user is dynamically downloading from the storage server then I suppos...
by Pippos4
Jun 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks for answering but I was expecting a company representative to answer. Anyway, thanks for your help. So if its OK to have the script installed on a server and the file on a different one, then what the connection would be on script server and storage server? If the user is dynamically download...
by Pippos4
Jun 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Pre-sale question about dedicated servers

Can someone help me out please.
by Pippos4
Jun 12, 2009 11:35 am

Pre-sale question about dedicated servers

Hello, I would like to know more about it's capabilities before purchasing it. 1. About the Multi-Server support feature. How it works, upload random files to the servers? Let's say 4 servers. 2. What is the best web hosting server that someone purchaseto get started with the script. 3. Is it possib...