XFileSharing Pro - Need new Payment Methods - Page 25

Mr_parham

#361 Postby Mr_parham » Sep 02, 2012 8:42 am

randy wrote:the truth about posonline!

read here

http://sibsoft.net/forum/the-truth-abou ... t5058.html
I was going to use them but just looking at their websites and the number of transactions they get and they claim to be fraud made me aware that something is wrong with them :) i don’t think anyone should go around any company like this, they didn’t even spend few hundred $ to make their website look more professional

superbia

#362 Postby superbia » Sep 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Mr_parham wrote:

read here

I was going to use them but just looking at their websites and the number of transactions they get and they claim to be fraud made me aware that something is wrong with them :) i don’t think anyone should go around any company like this, they didn’t even spend few hundred $ to make their website look more professional
If there is no payment processor, Then how does one make money with this script? Then no one will buy this script any more

stamos

#363 Postby stamos » Sep 02, 2012 1:53 pm

posonline needs to improve their anti fraud systems, like blocked IP lists, blocked email lists etc.
there are anti scammer lists for companies like that, but it seems posonline are amateurs and need to learn quite a few things.

as for the 180 days, I think within this period uers can claim their money back from visa/mastercard. that's why they put it on hold.

stamos

#364 Postby stamos » Sep 02, 2012 1:54 pm

if you do it the right way almost every serious payment procesor will accept you, believe me.

superbia wrote:
Mr_parham wrote:

read here

If there is no payment processor, Then how does one make money with this script? Then no one will buy this script any more

superbia

#365 Postby superbia » Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm

stamos wrote:if you do it the right way almost every serious payment procesor will accept you, believe me.

superbia wrote:
Mr_parham wrote: I was going to use them but just looking at their websites and the number of transactions they get and they claim to be fraud made me aware that something is wrong with them :) i don’t think anyone should go around any company like this, they didn’t even spend few hundred $ to make their website look more professional
Can you please provide me with examples of few, well known, processors which are accepting filesharing sites at the moment?
I can not find even one but perhaps you know better.

randy

#366 Postby randy » Sep 02, 2012 5:06 pm

stamos wrote:posonline needs to improve their anti fraud systems, like blocked IP lists, blocked email lists etc.
there are anti scammer lists for companies like that, but it seems posonline are amateurs and need to learn quite a few things.

as for the 180 days, I think within this period uers can claim their money back from visa/mastercard. that's why they put it on hold.
the problem is he never wrote that in our contract. he cannot do it like paypal if he doesn't write that into the contract.

Also the 10% never stood somewhere.

What he did is scam in my eyes. Keeping money half a year even if it is not written in our contract?

leecher

#367 Postby leecher » Sep 02, 2012 5:30 pm

randy, may be you need block all accounts that were created through posonline and send emails to this users that the money had not been received and they should demand their money back through the bank? I think after mass claims posonline will be dead.
I understand you, I also now actively seeking new ways of payment and I'm afraid of running into a fraud. at the moment I am working with swreg but found some bad reviews about this payment. Quite soon I may find myself in the same situation as you.
But I do not sit still, am constantly in search, found a new payment system and I'm going to sign a contract with them. Hope all will be ok.

randy

#368 Postby randy » Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

try avangate or ikoruna.

I talked to ikoruna they send weekly payments but keep 10% per month for security...

avangate don't know how they work...

as i wrote. the problem is they are not strong enough to protect their clients from public attacks against them about file hosters....

so sooner or later they kick you to keep their name clean if you become big :)

About posonline.it... At the moment it's a big scammer in my eyes!

leecher

#369 Postby leecher » Sep 02, 2012 6:45 pm

randy wrote:try avangate or ikoruna.

I talked to ikoruna they send weekly payments but keep 10% per month for security...

avangate don't know how they work...

as i wrote. the problem is they are not strong enough to protect their clients from public attacks against them about file hosters....

so sooner or later they kick you to keep their name clean if you become big :)

About posonline.it... At the moment it's a big scammer in my eyes!
Avangate dont accept my site. I'm waiting another payment gateway. They approve my documents of incorporation and identification and now i'm waiting for approve my bank statement.

stamos

#370 Postby stamos » Sep 02, 2012 11:09 pm

superbia wrote:
stamos wrote:if you do it the right way almost every serious payment procesor will accept you, believe me.

superbia wrote: If there is no payment processor, Then how does one make money with this script? Then no one will buy this script any more
Can you please provide me with examples of few, well known, processors which are accepting filesharing sites at the moment?
do you have a company, registered busness? then even paypal will take you, unless you wont accept their (nazi) terms, but they take you.

do you not have founded a company, put your company name on the site etc? then no serious company will take you. that easy.

randy

#371 Postby randy » Sep 03, 2012 12:34 am

I have a legal company

I talked to paypal (they called me)

they told me they will not take any file sharing sites.

they told me it's 99% that they don't accept us.

so they will let me know soon they told me...

they said they try to get rid of file sharing sites.

so they will kick sites before they accept them.

but if we should get accepted they want to have access to all files of the users what would be very bad in my eyes...

stamos

#372 Postby stamos » Sep 03, 2012 10:06 am

exactly, that's what I ment with nazi-policys.
however paypal should be avoided by filesharing sites, noone needs paypal.
a good credit card processor will do it.

as far as I talked to (german) paypal they said that they would take me as I have founded a GmbH company in germany. but as you said, they want access to the files etc.

randy

#373 Postby randy » Sep 03, 2012 10:13 am

don't belive them. they just try to find something to not accept you.

if you're from Germany they tell you you will need to have a US LLC.

btw netload is german Gmbh and they lost their paypal account a few days ago ;)

PosOnline

#374 Postby PosOnline » Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

It is against to our business philosophy to publish in a forum any internal information. On the basis of the large number of post on this forum and direct requests from our current partners, we want to answer with the following official statement:

"randy" contacted PosOnline on 27-07-2012 to register as a merchant. On 03-08-2012, the first payment on his account has been proceed. In accordance with our terms and conditions we “monitorringâ€￾ during the first month each new account to identify any irregularities. The close cooperation with the merchant in this period is particularly important, we take very seriously any indication. "randy has" never "reported" us any dubious transactions. (We suppose even that he does not perform any checks.) Through our payment system he processed a total of 212 positive transactions in 3 weeks, controls on this scale of operations are common in our view.

On 24-08-2012 we get the first official request of Chargeback by MasterCard / Visa for this account, this refers to a payment from 08/16/2012 (159.99 EUR). Following we received numerous requests, in a few days the voided transactions have exceeded 10% of the total volume. The account was with immediate effect "frozen" and transferred to "Payment Review" (as agreed in the contract) and consequently the payouts was stopped and put off until a later date.

PosOnline has no reason to withhold Merchant’s payouts, every week we transfer punctually and exactly the amount to our partners.

We hope with this simple presentation of the facts occurred we was able to clarified any questions and misunderstandings. For each further information or doubts please contact us directly. We will respond and provide support to anyone of you, but we will not answer to further provocations like those just discussed.

Of course, "randy" will be held responsible for any false statements and the damage he has caused to the public image of PosOnline.

Regards
PosOnline

superbia

#375 Postby superbia » Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Yes I do have registered company and NO, having a company does not make certain business legit. If you know names of any companies that accept file sharing sites, please post them.
stamos wrote:
superbia wrote:

do you have a company, registered busness? then even paypal will take you, unless you wont accept their (nazi) terms, but they take you.

do you not have founded a company, put your company name on the site etc? then no serious company will take you. that easy.