Search found 4 matches

by ramraajan
Nov 22, 2010 7:04 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Post your Best VPS/DEDICATED Hosting Company's here !!!
Replies: 34
Views: 16627

how much bandwidth are you getting ? for what price ? I am not sure if i can disclose they said its exclusive for me. Contact them and give a try. If you are moving from another host you will get discount. When i was with 100tb i got per connection speed at the max to 5mb/s outside US (eu especiall...
by ramraajan
Nov 15, 2010 9:57 am
Topic: Post your Best VPS/DEDICATED Hosting Company's here !!!
Replies: 34
Views: 16627

I went to a reseller of 100tb.com but i wasn't happy with the single threaded speed at all now i moved to NY based server with 2 gigs of bandwidth on each server. We are really happy with the performance especially my site is only divx streaming. website name hostcircle.com I am extremely happy with...
by ramraajan
Jul 16, 2010 10:17 am
Topic: Best server administration
Replies: 3
Views: 2519

thank you all. I got suggestion nginx will protect but it didn't help.

I finally moved my server to hostcircle.com i got a offer to my file hosting company from them.got a server and firewall. they manage my server for me.
by ramraajan
Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm
Topic: Best server administration
Replies: 3
Views: 2519

Best server administration

I brought a big server with 16 processor 16gb ram for my abitious plans for starting a hosting site like rapidshare. I have a problem now. I don't know anything about linux security. working etc. I contact a company for maintain the website. They say for big servers with a lot of bandwidth DDOS prob...