Search found 4 matches

by RayRay
Aug 08, 2007 1:41 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: IE uploads fail on files over 250K. Firefox succeeds
Replies: 6
Views: 3510

OK, I've tried the upload from my normal computer/network and it succeeds on the demo site, but fails on my site. Any comments?
by RayRay
Aug 07, 2007 6:52 pm

I have not tried uploading to the demo site from the same computer/network. I am at work right now and can upload to both the demo site and to my site without any problems. So it looks like there may be something funky with IE and the other network that does not affect Firefox. This is going to be l...
by RayRay
Aug 07, 2007 5:53 am

It does stop at (apparently) the same time. But -- it does NOT stop when using Firefox , so it would seem that it can't be a server configuration, unless it is IE specific. By the way, it is stopping after about 5 seconds runtime. When I look at the source for the popup I see that it is stopping aft...
by RayRay
Aug 07, 2007 3:50 am

IE uploads fail on files over 250K. Firefox succeeds

I'm running the free version 2.6 on an Apache server. I can upload files smaller than 250K with both IE and Firefox. With Firefox I've uploaded a 4.9Mb file with no problem. But IE stops with files larger than 250K, all progress stops and then the 15 second timeout fires. The Apache error log is: [M...