Search found 9 matches

by revive
Sep 04, 2010 12:47 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Authorize.net Payment Gateway
Replies: 8
Views: 3567

Good question.. we've used Paypal for years and have had a fairly good experience all around, for the most part. That is, until Paypal said some other account had information relating to our account and they wanted us to 'cover' a negative balance on that account. Long story short, I had used a pers...
by revive
Jun 09, 2010 3:33 am
Topic: mp3 preview problems
Replies: 28
Views: 6742

Just saw this thread and was working on the same thing for one of our sites.. thought this might be a helpful addition. When we added the Direct Link for the MP3's and moved the index.cgi code accordingly.. we ended up with BOTH the 'Generate Direct Link' and 'Direct Link' links.. (say that 10 times...
by revive
May 15, 2010 3:31 pm
Topic: What hosting provider do you use?
Replies: 15
Views: 7083

We run High End VPS and Dedicated boxes through Liquid Webs Lansing. MI datacenter.. the best bet is a dedicated box with an unmetered port, which will set you back (if you get the right amount of RAM, HD space, etc.) about $500/mo. or so. admin: Advertisement is not allowed here. This is the last w...
by revive
May 10, 2010 2:15 pm

No worries

ah, no worries.. I can have one of our developers add it if you are not willing to provide a quote on your 'support' forum ;) It's a pretty easy question to answer and the cost should be the same for everyone.. so, I would think it would benefit you to just post how much you would charge to integrat...
by revive
Apr 06, 2010 7:00 am

What would you charge to code an auth.net module?
by revive
Apr 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Authorize.net Payment Gateway

Hello, Like most mid to large sized businesses, we have opted to use a traditional payment gateway instead of Paypal, etc.. mainly due to the issues that come with using Paypal. There are a number of payment gateways, although they are the smaller, lesser none companies and a few large ones like Pay...
by revive
Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Topic: Suggestion: epassporte payment integration
Replies: 7
Views: 2733

@pilgrimX182,

Any chance we'll see Authorize.net integrated into the next version????
by revive
Apr 04, 2010 7:11 am
Topic: File server - what provider?
Views: 2865

We're using Revive Hosting...

[advertisement moderated]
by revive
Apr 04, 2010 6:46 am
Topic: Thread for XFS Pro 1.8 New Features Requests
Replies: 15
Views: 6604

Clean up the code...

The first request I would make, after just purchasing and customizing the layout for Gigashares.net is to have the code cleaned up.. For example: <center> is deprecated, using CSS with a width setting and margin:auto does the same thing and is 'current' USING CAPS for HTML tags is not only poor codi...