by Rocket2600
Nov 21, 2006 8:59 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Error after several tries....
Replies: 5
Views: 7444

D'oh. :oops:

Found the error.

Make sure your CGI-BIN folder is set to 755 and not 777 as most webhost servers will block scripts for safety reasons.
by Rocket2600
Nov 21, 2006 8:53 am

I called my webhost to double check my path to CGI-BIN and they gave me the correct path. # Directory for temporary using files temp_dir => '/home/comicco/public_html/covers/tmp', # Directory for uploaded files target_dir => '/home/comicco/public_html/covers/upload', # Path to the template using for...
by Rocket2600
Nov 21, 2006 8:43 am

1. Make sure temp & uploads folders CHMODed to 777, .cgi files CHMODed to 755 check, and doubled checked 2. Use absolute paths in XUploadConfog.pm (e.g. target_dir => '/home/bogdanov/cgi-bin/UPLOAD2/uploads') check 3. All cgi scripts need to have Unix-style linebreaks (instead of DOS/Windows lin...
by Rocket2600
Nov 21, 2006 8:22 am

Error after several tries....

http://www.comiccovers.net/upload001.html My upload page. I keep getting this error when trying to upload. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@comiccovers.net an...