Views: 189774

No, I didnt.
by scarab
Mar 18, 2012 9:03 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Need new Payment Methods
Replies: 477
Views: 189774

Well, that's a really bad news. My paypal still works without problems but i am small player with few premium orders..But this is exactly the thing that am afraid of.
Check out https://www.dwolla.com/ or https://www.wepay.com/ they looks interesting..
by scarab
Mar 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Topic: A problem when try to delete amember with his files
Replies: 1
Views: 1432

I have same problem but you can view his files and mark them all at once then delete. After you can delete user with no probs.
by scarab
Mar 17, 2012 11:23 am
Topic: Adding a new page..
Replies: 2
Views: 1770

aha, now i got it. I have followed example how sibsoft done tos.html and faq.html and put in templates/pages/english or ..../german to have localization for each language but ok nvm.. I have uploaded privacy.html to templates/pages/ and instead of: <a href="<TMPL_VAR site_url>/privacy.html"...
by scarab
Mar 16, 2012 10:19 pm
Topic: Adding a new page..
Views: 1770

Adding a new page..

funny but I have small problem with quite simple thing. I want to add new link to page (privacy policy) in footer where rest of links are. Like this: Home | News | FAQ | Terms of service | Privacy Policy | Link Checker | Links | Contact Us So, basically what I did is: I have added a line in template...
by scarab
Mar 16, 2012 9:53 pm
Topic: How big are your fileservers?
Replies: 21
Views: 6905

i have single core with 2gb of ram and 70gb of HDD using just for my other website (small) file downloads. For now, works very nice..
by scarab
Mar 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Topic: Desktop Uploader Problem
Replies: 4
Views: 2710

yet another unanswered topic about desktop uploader.. I have same problem with this and i need help. Please anyone..
by scarab
Mar 13, 2012 7:19 pm
Topic: Error on Desktop Uploader
Replies: 6
Views: 3404

This should be answered..I use search function on this forum as suggested by everyone but all I find is unanswered topic with same problem...
by scarab
Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm
Topic: Desktop uploader problem
Views: 1741

I have same problem. Just yesterday everything was fine. What is causing this?
by scarab
Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm
Topic: On user register activation link is not sent.
Replies: 8
Views: 5789

sorry for bumping old topic but it's not answered. I have same problem with mail. Am using google apps mail as my mail solution. My MX records in DNS setting are configured good because I can send and receive mails without any problems. But when I try to register new user for testing purpose there's...
by scarab
Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am
Topic: Customizing of few elements
Replies: 0
Views: 1234

Customizing of few elements

Hello, I have recently purchased xFilesharing pro script and I want to customize few elements of my website. Till now I have found pretty much everything I wanted to customize except: file text input field with browse button next to it From visitor angle it's on main page when you need/want to uploa...