Views: 2692

Did You check permissions?
by sebko
May 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Issues With Thumbnail Generation
Replies: 8
Views: 4530

If You have still problem try use "ImageMagick" (install on fileserver and active in ACP). This is better library for generating thumbnails. I'm using it on my image hosting because I had problems with generating thumbnails with GD.
by sebko
Apr 18, 2013 8:07 am
Topic: Server with status "readonly" but still is using f
Replies: 5
Views: 2953

Hello, I just added a server and i've the same problem. I turn off my main server and try to upload on the new server and get this error: "ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment". How to fix this? Do You set IP for fileserver in hosts on server where You have xfs? If Yes check IP...
by sebko
Apr 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Yes, I have few fileservers with status "ON". EDIT: I deleted sessions in database but still problem occur. EDIT2: I found where is problem. Main script can't change config on fileserver...but don't display error. I check error log on fileserver and there is no any log about problems with ...
by sebko
Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Server with status "readonly" but still is using f

Hello, today I saw problem with fileserver rotator. I change status for two fileservers because I migrate with them on other server but xfs has displayed for users info: "ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment" with id fileserers with status "readonly". Anybody had this ...
by sebko
Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm
Topic: Fileserver config is cut after server update in ACP.How fix?
Replies: 3
Views: 2170

Thanks for reply. I found this before Your reply and still I'm checking for new server. Default installation was with raid so I lost 1TB HDD and now I must transfer all files to new machine to reinstall old server.
by sebko
Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm
Topic: Fileserver config is cut after server update in ACP.How fix?
Replies: 3
Views: 2170

Fileserver config is cut after server update in ACP.How fix?

Hello, Since few days I have problem with my fileservers. When I want change server status and I save changes I get this error: api.cgi: ERROR ( Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server admin...
by sebko
Jan 08, 2013 3:16 pm
Topic: Big load on fileservers - problem with config?
Replies: 2
Views: 2388

No, I use apche on servers but my host is small and I have daily ~4k downloads.
by sebko
Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm
Topic: Big load on fileservers - problem with config?
Replies: 2
Views: 2388

Big load on fileservers - problem with config?

Hello, I have problem with my fileservers. At this moment I have 3 fileservers from kimsufi (2 with 16GB RAM and 1 with 8 GB RAM). On every server I have problem with big load (not all time but few times daily) above 100. Often after big load apache free and user can't upload files (when I look in &...
by sebko
Dec 30, 2012 9:38 am
Topic: Reseller Mod
Replies: 1
Views: 1838

I have same problem, anybody know how fix this bug?
by sebko
Dec 12, 2012 11:18 am
Topic: PaymentWall integration problem
Replies: 9
Views: 5863

I sent email to You.
by sebko
Dec 12, 2012 9:39 am
Topic: Transfer files via admin cp
Views: 2849

Transfer files via admin cp

Hello, I have problem with transfer files (I see not just me) via admin cp. When I select more files (or with big size) script stop at first file. I know that I can send files via rsync and other methods but I must transfer only selected files and other files must stay on first server. Anybody fix p...
by sebko
Dec 12, 2012 9:34 am

randy wrote:that is a standard answer :P

depositfiles using it too and other sites also!

you just have to send an email to the business department!
I see.
Can You write me where I find e-mail adress to business departament?
I try send email, maybe they agree ;)
by sebko
Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: PaymentWall integration problem

Hello, I have problem with integration PaymentWall payments in my hosting. I tested ping signal and work perfect, i set PaymentWall's keys in settings but when I try buy premium on my site I redirect me to url: http://checkout.virtualcurrency.com/?skey= ( I saw that payments works fine on Lumfile.c...
by sebko
Nov 22, 2012 9:49 am

PaymentWall integration problem

Hello, I have problem with integration PaymentWall payments in my hosting. I tested ping signal and work perfect, i set PaymentWall's keys in settings but when I try buy premium on my site I redirect me to url: http://checkout.virtualcurrency.com/?skey= ( I saw that payments works fine on Lumfile.co...