Search found 5 matches

by SecretINC
Mar 22, 2014 4:56 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Software Error - Can't exec???
Replies: 3
Views: 2251

Please could someone help, I need my site working asap.
by SecretINC
Mar 22, 2014 4:15 pm
Forum: XVideoSharing
Topic: Software Error - Can't exec
Replies: 2
Views: 3756

Has now changed to

Software error:

Can't exec:
Table './anivids/Views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

on the file/video page.
by SecretINC
Mar 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Has now changed to

Software error:

Can't exec:
Table './anivids/Views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

on the file/video page.
by SecretINC
Mar 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Software Error - Can't exec???

Software error: Can't exec: Duplicate entry '2014-03-22' for key 'date' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. I don't understand what is going on? Yesterday our servers went down, to...
by SecretINC
Mar 22, 2014 3:04 pm
Forum: XVideoSharing
Topic: Software Error - Can't exec
Replies: 2
Views: 3756

Software Error - Can't exec

Software error: Can't exec: Duplicate entry '2014-03-22' for key 'date' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. I don't understand what is going on? Yesterday our servers went down, to...