XFileSharing Pro - Send deleted files reports

Stefanzm

Send deleted files reports

#1 Postby Stefanzm » Apr 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Heyas , today did some tests on 1.9 version. On my server deleted files (that was owned by the admin user) , however nowhere in my account , my files or e-mail (different from the e-mail address added to the script in settings) i got notification about file being deleted.

So quickly did the same test but with file from another user. Still the thing , no reports what so ever.

Anyone got any ideas ?

(Searched thru the forum and on another issue asked before that from PowerChaos (but no reply how to be solved).
In admin area when viewing all files , if you click the X button pop-up window opens for reason. If you write something , or leave it blank and press OK , the file gets deleted , however if you press Cancel , the file again gets deleted. Is there anyway or to be added in 2.0 the file actually to stay if admin press Cancel ?

verzing

#2 Postby verzing » Apr 13, 2012 5:48 am

set cron job for file cron_deleted_email.pl , email will send after deleted file when cron job run.

Stefanzm

#3 Postby Stefanzm » Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

Thanks verzing :)

Stefanzm

#4 Postby Stefanzm » Apr 13, 2012 8:35 am

Well the idea was good , even with my limited knowledge about crons and stuff got it to run , however cpanel cron sended me this e-mail when the deleted_cron tryed to execute:

Can't locate XFileConfig.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at /home/******/cgi-bin/cron_deleted_email.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/****/cgi-bin/cron_deleted_email.pl line 4.

The hosting is shared for now , in the next few days will transfer to own rented machine with root access. But anyone have an idea where to modify that @INC or whatever to can point to XfileConfig ? (even that the deleted cron and the config is in same dir)