Search found 5 matches

by sflc
Feb 21, 2016 10:52 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: adding torrent submission
Replies: 2
Views: 2090

admin wrote:please create support tickets if you want to get help. this forum is for community help (and that may take time).
thanks for the response, since you're working on the next update, i might as well wait till you release it before putting in support tickets,

best regards
by sflc
Feb 20, 2016 9:53 pm
Topic: adding torrent submission
Replies: 2
Views: 2090

adding torrent submission

After a torrent has been added, once the upload button is clicked it goes to a screen url ../cgi-bin/upload.cgi and shows: Location: site url.../?op=my_files Status: 302 OK why isnt it redirecting automatically back to the my_files page or is this normal (Torrent upload does work, as when i go back ...
by sflc
Feb 19, 2016 1:00 pm
Topic: advanced options email does not get sent
Replies: 1
Views: 2105

advanced options email does not get sent

Hello, just installed the script and everything runs well however if the advanced options are filled out, no emails are sent out.

registration emails works fine.

any ideas ?
by sflc
Nov 13, 2015 2:45 am
Topic: Email recipient does not send email
Views: 2177

for everyone's info, this was resolved by the good programmers at Sibsoft, i'm sure it'll be incorporated in new updates. I am not authorized to post the file containing the fix however if you are encountering this issue please contact sibsoft and they'll help you out
by sflc
Nov 11, 2015 8:25 pm
Topic: Email recipient does not send email
Views: 2177

Email recipient does not send email

Hello, Seems that email recipient does not function, registration, forgot password emails work but not recipient ones. seems to be the case on the xfilesharing demo page. does anyone have a solution for this. i searched the forum and apparently this was an issue back in 2009 and the fix is already i...