Search found 4 matches

by Silverado
Jun 02, 2008 8:27 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Race Conditions with XUPload
Replies: 1
Views: 3562

Race Conditions with XUPload

If you have a pop-up that automatically closes and and outstanding XMLHttpRequest, XUPload will give javascript errors sometimes. The scenario is this: if the XMLHttpRequest is in the state to enter the jahDone Function and you hit stop upload and the pop-up closes, the req variable can go away and ...
by Silverado
Jun 02, 2008 3:20 am
Topic: Additional information for SELinux
Replies: 1
Views: 2363

Additional information for SELinux

My uploader wasn't displaying the Transfer window correctly. I had moved the temp folder outside of the /var/www/ directory and have SELinux enabled. I did this to the temp directory and the file directory so that files will upload correctly. chcon -R -u system_u -t httpd_sys_content_t /storage whic...
by Silverado
May 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Topic: Bugs that need to be fixed for ModSecurity2 to work
Replies: 0
Views: 2429

Bugs that need to be fixed for ModSecurity2 to work

These errors maybe related and cause ModsSecurity to choke. Seems like a malformed Multi-part form This is with Version 3.0 [25/May/2008:13:46:14 --0700] [website.com/sid#5555557bc020][rid#555555cc73f8][/cgi-bin/upload/upload.cgi][1] Multipart error: Multipart: Final boundary missing. [25/May/2008:1...
by Silverado
May 26, 2008 6:40 pm
Topic: Installing XUPload with Mod Security Version 2.
Replies: 0
Views: 2568

Installing XUPload with Mod Security Version 2.

I finally was able to get files over 128MB to upload using mod_security2. It took all day, because of a bug in mod_security2 module: I added this to the bottom of my mod_security.conf file for apache. .httaccess won't allow SecRuleEngine being turned off. I kept the .httaccess in the cgi-bin/upload ...