Search found 6 matches

by soliddrive
Nov 16, 2017 11:26 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Hiding Real IP of File Server?
Replies: 1
Views: 2797

Hiding Real IP of File Server?

Hi XFS team, I am using Cloudflare for main server and it is OK to hide real IP of the server using Cloudflare CDN and proxy. I noted that file server cannot use Cloudflare CDN and proxy. So file server real IP cannot be hide and everyone can check and know where does the file server come from. For ...
by soliddrive
Nov 10, 2017 2:38 pm
Topic: Question about file servers
Replies: 7
Views: 6732

Re: Question about file servers

Problem solved and the support help me a lot.

Currently I think Advance Download Mod doesn't need to be installed. Maybe in the future.
For now the server can handle my current traffic.

Thank you for your information. :)
by soliddrive
Nov 09, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Question about file servers

Thank you for your answer. I would definitely but Advance Download Mod or FastCGI if it is sure to fix my problem. I noted that Advance Download Mod is for file server and FastCGI for main site. Only Advance Download Mod is enough or I have to buy both? My server has ; CPU : 1x Intel® Xeon® E5 1410 ...
by soliddrive
Nov 07, 2017 3:48 am
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: Custom Development
Replies: 6
Views: 11821

Re: Custom Development

Up for this thread.

I also need it.

Can somebody do?
by soliddrive
Nov 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Question about file servers

Hello, I would like to know how the servers work. In the server, there are 3 status "Yes, ReadOnly and No". Let's say there is 3 file servers and all 3 servers status are "On". When files are uploaded, all files are spread into 3 servers randomly? Or files will go to the first se...
by soliddrive
Oct 23, 2017 11:53 am
Topic: Pre-Sale Questions
Replies: 1
Views: 2942

Pre-Sale Questions

Currently I am using Yetishare but thinking to use XFileSharing. Because Yetishare support is too bad. When I need urgent help, they failed to support and sometimes it took several days to get response. So I waould like to know a few things before purchasing XFileSharing. My website is live and runn...