Search found 6 matches

by SolidSnke
Aug 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: ERROR when i`m adding server
Replies: 4
Views: 3224

** EDIT *** This was solved, and just in-case anyone else has this problem here is the solution; The htdocs directory they are looking for there is the one that you are setting up in the add server screen. This is a folder you create somewhere that will hold all the files people upload. Just a thoug...
by SolidSnke
Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm
Topic: File Server question
Views: 2094

thanks exactly the answer I was looking for.

Thanks again
by SolidSnke
Aug 12, 2010 5:13 pm
Topic: File Server question
Views: 2094

File Server question

do seperate file servers from the original use lots of cpu/resourses or is it just the main site?
by SolidSnke
Aug 12, 2010 11:04 am
Topic: ERROR when i`m adding server
Views: 3224

i am getting a similar issue, as follows; File Server tests: api.cgi: OK temp dir exist: OK temp dir mkdir: OK temp dir rmdir: OK tmp dir exist: OK tmp dir mkdir: OK tmp dir rmdir: OK upload dir exist: OK upload dir mkdir: OK upload dir rmdir: OK htdocs dir exist: ERROR htdocs dir mkdir: ERROR htdoc...
by SolidSnke
Aug 12, 2010 12:57 am
Topic: New Setup Issue..
Replies: 2
Views: 2237

securedigitalfiles.com ok so I have made a bit of progress with the install. I forgot to enable the .htaccess support for my site (what a terrible host I am ;) ) but after I did that things worked a bit better but there are still a few issues I am trying to sort out which I will post back here when ...
by SolidSnke
Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm
Topic: New Setup Issue..
Replies: 2
Views: 2237

New Setup Issue..

This is probably very simple and I believe it is all based around the .htaccess. But my brain has reached its limit so I would like to tap into the wonderful more knowledgeable people here on the site for help. My issue is after I did the install.cgi and removed it, it tried to goto the login page a...