Search found 5 matches

by soniFiles
Jul 18, 2016 7:40 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Urgent Help
Replies: 7
Views: 4507

perl

well version 2.4 of xfs supports perl 5.2 and WHM/CPanel haves perl v5.10 that: [root@main ~]# perl -v This is perl, v5.10.1 (*) built for x86_64-linux-thread-multi Copyright 1987-2009, Larry Wall Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the GNU General Public Licens...
by soniFiles
Jul 17, 2016 9:33 pm

other hosting works

And this script works fine on other shared hosting that I've been using to develop my design . Provider Hoting24
by soniFiles
Jul 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Thank you

Hello . Thank you for reply . Yeah i know they dont support on weekends but I'm mre than one week trying to fix that and really that is wasting me loads of money . I have reset my cpanel and things trying to fix things but no . I just left them and hopefully sibsoft team will help me out . If you ca...
by soniFiles
Jul 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Support

Any support there .!??
by soniFiles
Jul 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Urgent Help

Hello From the day i brought this script i just keep having bugs I dont know if is script problem or what is . I had loads of problems and i keept reinstalling my servers loads . my website its gone down now and support is so slow or nothing at all . Anyway I manage to fix mostly of that but now thi...