Search found 4 matches

by Staz
Apr 04, 2011 9:42 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Adding a Nginx file server
Replies: 0
Views: 1478

Adding a Nginx file server

Hi I am adding a nginx file server through my site running xfs 1.8 . Anything extra I need to do to the file server config to run the script with video mod? Any special way that Nginx has to be configured?
by Staz
Mar 14, 2011 7:30 am
Topic: Need asap help: Web only transfer to vps.
Replies: 4
Views: 2606

Thanks for the reply. I do want to verify a few more things Server 1- Current Server (Files/videos stay at this server) Server 2- New Server for only the front end/mysql When I complete my DNS changes and move the xfilesharing script files over to server number 2, I would like to only upload the fil...
by Staz
Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm
Topic: Need asap help: Web only transfer to vps.
Replies: 4
Views: 2606

I am actually trying to do something similar as well. I have xfilesharing pro with video mod already running the script/db and videos/files on one dedicated machine. What I want is to use my dedicated machine to serve files/videos serving them using NGINX. And have the front-end/script/database on a...
by Staz
Feb 22, 2011 9:00 pm
Topic: MP4 Encoding mod is not encoding anymore.
Replies: 1
Views: 1744

MP4 Encoding mod is not encoding anymore.

I have purchased Xfilesharing Pro about 2 weeks ago with video mod, and mp4 encoding mod. I tried emailing support@sibisoft.net but no luck. I upload avi files and usually for the past 2 weeks everything was working perfect, the conversion was fast for large files aswell. Yesterday I uploaded an avi...