Search found 4 matches

by Stille
Jul 19, 2013 10:31 am
Forum: XFileSharing Free
Topic: Upload Problems
Replies: 0
Views: 3601

Upload Problems

Hi :), After installing and testing the free version i have found a bug on my page. When i Upload some File it will start normaly. But after e few seccounds it Say Transfer Complete. You can see at this point that the upload is still in progress and it got a few %. after 100% upload it will lead you...
by Stille
Jul 17, 2013 11:28 am
Topic: Install Help.. (bit of a noob)
Replies: 1
Views: 5037

just copy the cgi-bin folder into your root directory(the first folder) into your ftp server. After that copy all Files and Folder that are in the htdocs folder into the same directory(root). change the permissons and run install.cgi . your done :)
by Stille
Jul 17, 2013 10:51 am
Topic: Problems after Install
Replies: 4
Views: 24259

Hi :). Your answer brought me into the right direction. the problem was my ftp prog that doesent changed the permissons correctly. after using webftp and running the install.cgi aigain, everything went correctly. thank you a lot for you fast answer.
by Stille
Jul 17, 2013 10:21 am
Topic: Problems after Install
Replies: 4
Views: 24259

Problems after Install

Hi :), I am trying to test the free version. After Install I want to log in as admin. After entering my password I see this message "Software error: Can't exec select: SELECT *, file_downloads*file_size as traffic, INET_NTOA(file_ip) as file_ip FROM Files WHERE 1 ORDER BY file_created DESC LIMI...