XFileSharing Pro - stop working after apache upgrade

IVB

stop working after apache upgrade

#1 Postby IVB » Feb 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm using gentoo OS.

After upgrading of Apache server nobody can access share server. Browser shows following text:

Code: Select all

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at share.is.ua Port 80
and Apache error logs shows:

Premature end of script headers: index.cgi
When I try run index.cgi from command line - I get following:

perl: malloc.c:3074: sYSMALLOc: Assertion `(old_top == (((mbinptr) (((char *) &((av)->bins[((1) - 1) * 2])) - __builtin_offsetof (struct malloc_chunk, fd)))) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= (unsigned long)((((__builtin_offsetof (struct malloc_chunk, fd_nextsize))+((2 * (sizeof(size_t))) - 1)) & ~((2 * (sizeof(size_t))) - 1))) && ((old_top)->size & 0x1) && ((unsigned long)old_end & pagemask) == 0)' failed.
Aborted
Short investigation shows that error occurs in module 'Session' (empty perl script with 'use' operators identical to index.cgi fails, empty script with same 'use' operators but withot 'use Session' don't fail).

XFileSharing Pro version - 1.5
perl version (also upgraded after apache upgraded) - v5.8.8
apache - 2.2.14

How I can fix this problem?

Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

#2 Postby admin » Feb 12, 2010 8:16 am

fixed