Search found 8 matches

by sunnynchelsea
Jul 08, 2016 8:40 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: setting JW7 skin
Replies: 1
Views: 2365

setting JW7 skin

Hello guys. Can someone please tell me how do I set the skin for Jw7 player. I tried setting the skin througj the admin panel ( just below the license) but it is not working.
by sunnynchelsea
May 05, 2015 7:48 am
Topic: Problem After server migration
Views: 1908

Problem After server migration

Hello. I just changed my script server. I copied the cpanel and the database. Now files sometimes play and sometimes giving 'file not found error'. This is happening for all my servers. What is the solution for this?
by sunnynchelsea
Jan 19, 2014 6:57 pm
Topic: Uploading time
Replies: 0
Views: 1544

Uploading time

Currently it is taking too much time for uploading to complete. the files are stuck in initializing upload for minutes and also the upload speed is very very slow. I have one script server and 3 file server. I have checked the servers and they are not really overloaded and also the download speed is...
by sunnynchelsea
Mar 07, 2013 6:50 pm
Topic: Link Expired Error.
Views: 1759

Link Expired Error.

Hello. All my files are giving 'link expired' error. I have checked and all three of my server has the same time. Also this error is showing for files ahich are uplaoded just now too.

What is the solution for this?
by sunnynchelsea
Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm
Topic: Stop hotlinking
Replies: 0
Views: 2187

Stop hotlinking

I am in a big trouble at the moment. Some sites are taking my links from my server and making it work with their own player. This doesnt show my ads so I am losing a lot of Bandwidth and Revenue for this. I have disabled Embed code 2 sine then but this didnt stop the hot linking. Can anyone please s...
by sunnynchelsea
Feb 25, 2013 11:01 pm
Topic: How to disable Embed Code 2
Replies: 3
Views: 1989

Can you please share how did you solve it?
by sunnynchelsea
Oct 09, 2012 11:26 am
Topic: Site loads very slowly
Replies: 2
Views: 1984

thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am doing it now
by sunnynchelsea
Oct 07, 2012 6:29 am
Topic: Site loads very slowly
Replies: 2
Views: 1984

Site loads very slowly

I have just started my site this month. Currently My files and script are located in the same server. I am getting a lots of hits on my video files, more than 20k+/ day. I only host small 50 mb files. The problem I am facing is my site sometimes is loading extremely slowly and this slowness sometime...