Search found 8 matches

by Thomas
May 01, 2008 10:16 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Upload again without refresh?
Replies: 2
Views: 2851

That does work, but the multi-selector needs to be cleared, and the whole thing doesn't seem to want to upload again. Is there something else that needs to be done?
by Thomas
May 01, 2008 4:49 am
Topic: Upload again without refresh?
Views: 2851

Upload again without refresh?

Hi after the upload is done, i'd like to stay on the same page. .. Keep in mind i'm using the pbmode is = inline, but even in popup mode, it reloads the parent page. I've made the following page which gets me half way there. # print"</Form><Script>document.F1.submit();document.location='about:b...
by Thomas
Oct 09, 2007 10:25 pm
Topic: Best way to password protect downloads -
Replies: 1
Views: 2207

Best way to password protect downloads -

Hi,

Are there any suggestions on the best way to password protect the files that you've uploaded?

Ie. Add a password option for the upload, then on file save, it creates a htaccess or some method that projects the file from being downloaded?

Thomas
by Thomas
Sep 27, 2007 6:07 pm
Topic: Internet Host Suggestion?
Views: 2693

Internet Host Suggestion?

Hi, The host i've currently have is great except they have a CGI upload / run time limit that stops the upload at about 100 megs. This is something they can't change for me so i'd like to find a host that will allow me to upload 1.5+ gig files. Other pluses include tons of of tons of speed, bandwidt...
by Thomas
Sep 19, 2007 7:37 pm
Topic: Max Upload Size?
Replies: 5
Views: 4340

Do you think this may have anything to do with CGI running time? Meaning my service provider may end the cgi script after say 2-3 minutes?

Is this something i could change with htaccess?

Thomas
by Thomas
Sep 17, 2007 3:46 pm

I'll need to look in to that, but i'm not sure what PHP has to do with it? It's all uploaded via xUpload cgi scripts isn't it?

Thomas
by Thomas
Sep 17, 2007 12:13 am

Max Upload Size?

Hi, First off, the product is great! It's a bit difficult to install, but works like a charm so far. I'm trying to test with large file upload sizes. I can upload anything up to 100 megs. I'd like to support up to 1.5 gigs, but everything pretty much stops after about 115 megs on the upload. The tem...
by Thomas
Sep 13, 2007 6:35 pm
Topic: XUpload Pro with another form
Replies: 1
Views: 2337

XUpload Pro with another form

Hi, XFileUpload Pro seems to be installed and working correctly, so i can select and upload multiple files using the circle process bar. What i want to happen is for the upload to occur, and the when completed submit a form on the existing page. Right now the upload finishes and clears the existing ...