XFileSharing Pro - CSS questions

abboodeh

CSS questions

#1 Postby abboodeh » May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi

1. i'd appreciate it if anyone would guide and give me tips related to the CSS file and how to change some fonts...

basically i want to change the news font color to white, i'm using a black background, when i change the color of the font, the paypal (words) change too, and when you put the mouse pointer over it it'll flash bright white making the words dissapear...

so in short, how to change the whole font color into White, without changing the paypal words color ...

2. how can i use google adsense the horizental add? if i put the code the page will go further down which looks creepy, so how to use horizental ads?

Thanks guys

abboodeh

#2 Postby abboodeh » Jun 04, 2009 3:13 pm

yes i was sure i wrote a question here but forget all about it ....

i know that my question is very simple all i ask anyone just give me a little help on this....:(

cuty

#3 Postby cuty » Jun 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Somtimes I find google helps(If you really wanna know), we wont be able to spoon feed you most times.Also remember time zones play a part in the cyber world.:)

This is for the vertical CSS (You can play around with it and adjust the numbers to get it in the position that perfect for you.

Place this in Main,css

#ad1 {
width: 150px;
position: absolute;
left: 1330px;
right: 0px;
bottom: 0px;
top: 90px;
height:10px
}

then add in the html page or main.html

<TMPL_IF ads>

<div id="ad1";>
google code you want vertical
</div>
</TMPL_IF>

To change CSS background I've never done this but it should be somthing like this.

h4 { background-color: white; }
so just look for the work background in the main.css

and changing fonts, just read the following and you'll be arite..

http://www.tutorialhero.com/tutorial-53 ... th_css.php