Dec 05, 2008 11:43 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: want to buy tiny help me
Replies: 17
Views: 8338

plz help us

hello
plz help me to solve my problem.
http://ranaposter.de/index_new.php this is the link u can check where i put the tiny purchased by you. now its up to you to help me how can i make its designing good.
thanks
by umer_izhar
Nov 25, 2008 6:54 am

help us

hello plz send me your answer as soon as possible coz i m not going to online it untill u send me the answer weather its designing is possible or not plz do confirm me.
thansk
by umer_izhar
Nov 21, 2008 5:03 am

help

hello Pilgrim hope u 'll be fine. thank u so much that u help us alot. now my tiny is working but i also want to know that how can i make it more attractive, without dsiturning its coding, as my previous upload bar is working. if u upload some jpeg file in www.ranaposter.de u can see it. thanks and ...
by umer_izhar
Nov 19, 2008 8:44 am

thanks and help some more

hello i m very thankfull that the information provided by u is working for me. But i m still having a problem that Now i want to send my form variable with this. Plz do tel me how can i get it. In this page i want to pass another form variable like name of it is produktid how can i access this also....
by umer_izhar
Nov 18, 2008 11:09 am

plz reply me soon

hello
i m waiting for your answer plz reply me soon coz my work is pendind. plz do hurry.
i 'll b thankfull
by umer_izhar
Nov 17, 2008 9:07 am

Form variables required?

hello
as i told u about the upload tiny;s link is as http://ranaposter.de/upload_form_tiny.html so u can check it. in post.cgi it shows the variables but we do'nt know about the names of those variables. their names are required with original file name.
by umer_izhar
Nov 14, 2008 10:52 am

help

hello
we have purchased the upload bar by the link u have given to us. its now working but we want form variable names which are used in the end when a file is uploaded completly.
thanks
by umer_izhar
Nov 10, 2008 11:45 am

having problem in upload bar

hello we have purchased the upload bar by the link u have given to us. when we installed this on our site, we got a problem that it is not showing the % while the file is being uploaded. we want to add it in http://ranaposter.de/ so that it shows the upload bar. plz help us. u can check the link as ...
by umer_izhar
Nov 10, 2008 11:00 am

having problem in upload bar

hello
we have purchased the upload bar by the link u have given to us. when we installed this on our site, we got a problem that it is not showing the % while the file is being uploaded. we want to add it in http://ranaposter.de/ so that it shows the upload bar. plz help us.
thanks and regards
by umer_izhar
Oct 25, 2008 8:30 am

wan to buy script

hello i want to buy
perl cgi xupload pro 3 tiny script for progress bar. Can u help me?
by umer_izhar
Oct 13, 2008 7:35 am

want to buy tiny

hello i want to buy
(XUpload Pro 3.0
Tiny Upload Demo) so help me. the link u have given to me does not ask for options. it does not give support so that we can buy it.
by umer_izhar
Sep 29, 2008 8:30 am

want to buy tiny help me

I want to buy tiny xupload.
Please tell me how i select the tiny in the Xupload pro.
And also tell me how many files the tiny have and is it installation is same or files are same of xupload standard.
by umer_izhar
Sep 26, 2008 10:44 am
Topic: Can't locate XUploadConfig.pm in @INC
Replies: 9
Views: 5608

problem in uploading

i have a problem that is when an image is being uploaded with cgi status it takes very long time.my Xpload works fine.But it seem slow. When the pop up window appear by upload_status.cgi it first load the default html and some javascript so it take near about 10 sec. can u help me or weather i must ...
by umer_izhar
Sep 19, 2008 9:34 am

problem in uploading

my problem is solved but i have difficuilty still that some images are not being displayed and the error is
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13740 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/web0/html/imagecreation.php on line 33

can u help me that what me should do?
by umer_izhar
Sep 19, 2008 7:49 am

problem in uploading image with xupload

sir i have the problem in uploading images with xupload. it shows the status as it is uploaded but its not. caz i havnt the uploaded image in the upload folder.