Search found 23 matches

by upmorefiles
Sep 23, 2012 9:15 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: api, upload & htdocs ERROR
Replies: 3
Views: 2747

Re: api, upload & htdocs ERROR

First server... api.cgi: ERROR ( Not Found The requested URL /cgi-bin/api.cgi was not found on this server. Apache Server at grupload.com Port 80 ) upload.cgi: ERROR (problems with link) htdocs URL accessibility: ERROR (should see XFS on link) Link 1 & 2 shown normally, what's wrong? can you at...
by upmorefiles
Sep 23, 2012 9:11 am
Topic: Software error: panic: no address for 'WSD::Filter::bootstra
Replies: 14
Views: 4553

konflow wrote:
upmorefiles wrote:
konflow wrote:can you send it to me?
give me your email id im going to send you whole the folder so u can easy replace it !

THANK YOU
i have send you an email with the attachment of the folder !
by upmorefiles
Sep 23, 2012 9:07 am
Topic: uploading problem !
Views: 1930

Re: uploading problem !

Hi Sir i dont know why im getting uploading speed issue i dont know why some times its giving very low speed why im using nginx for download and apache for updating but im using 80 port for both for it but different ips regards check your server status with atop when you have slow speed problem: ht...
by upmorefiles
Sep 20, 2012 3:56 pm
Topic: uploading problem !
Views: 1930

uploading problem !

Hi Sir

i dont know why im getting uploading speed issue i dont know why some times its giving very low speed why im using nginx for download and apache for updating but im using 80 port for both for it but different ips

regards
by upmorefiles
Sep 15, 2012 5:36 pm
Topic: need help about nginx
Views: 3000

change below parameters as per your server http://wiki.nginx.org/CoreModule#worker_rlimit_nofile http://wiki.nginx.org/CoreModule#worker_processes http://wiki.nginx.org/EventsModule#worker_connections sir here is my server details so can you please let me know how many parameters i have to set Dual...
by upmorefiles
Sep 15, 2012 10:28 am
Topic: need help about nginx
Views: 3000

need help about nginx

Hi Sir nowadays after some times nginx is giving connection timed out error so i need to increase the number of connections so can you tell me thanks
by upmorefiles
Sep 14, 2012 2:30 pm
Topic: moving files from different fileserver
Replies: 9
Views: 4200

@upmorefiles IM using this method now. I think its better than DB change. both of are really better but if you dont want to change the server name then u should try my method otherwise power method and if you will use my method so some files its giving downloading error then u have to upload the in...
by upmorefiles
Sep 13, 2012 11:25 pm
Topic: need help about premium user
Views: 2302

It's not the template you should be looking at but rather ipn.cgi line 98. # Add premium days $db->Exec("UPDATE Users SET usr_premium_expire=NOW()+INTERVAL ? SECOND WHERE usr_id=?", $user->{exp_sec}, $transaction->{usr_id} ); When you confirm a premium user this command runs and adds prem...
by upmorefiles
Sep 13, 2012 11:19 pm

zip files ( search for TAR command in linux ) http://www.computerhope.com/unix/utar.htm wget the files ( put it in a www folder or use ftp from the other server) http://linux.about.com/od/commands/l/blcmdl1_ftp.htm before you do the above commands you probaly only want to allow downloads from your ...
by upmorefiles
Sep 12, 2012 2:11 pm

No it does not it does not check anything it copy over the file and change the id in the db , just like i manual do exept that he use the webserver to do it , so it can get timeouts like i have first time i tried i lost a lot of files because of the timeout ( i was moving files of 2.5GB ) Greetings...
by upmorefiles
Sep 12, 2012 1:58 pm
Topic: need help about premium user
Views: 2302

need help about premium user

HI Sir i have saw users purchase premium account because of direct downloads so here is the coding in xfilesharing if a user purchase premium account they have to selected direct downloading option thought the my account page but lots of users dont know about it so i want any body to help me out in ...
by upmorefiles
Sep 12, 2012 1:54 pm
Topic: Software error: panic: no address for 'WSD::Filter::bootstra
Replies: 14
Views: 4553

konflow wrote:can you send it to me?
give me your email id im going to send you whole the folder so u can easy replace it !
by upmorefiles
Sep 07, 2012 6:13 pm
Topic: Need Help With Software Error.
Replies: 5
Views: 2045

Okay let me tell you how to Increase MySQL connection limit Os Linux First u have to check your mysql version after it here we go: Log-in to your ssh with root: For MySQL 3.x: vi /etc/my.cnf set-variable = max_connections = 100 100 its a default connections limit For MySQL 4.x and 5.x: vi /etc/my.cn...
by upmorefiles
Sep 06, 2012 2:42 pm
Topic: need help with nginx port 182
Replies: 0
Views: 1679

need help with nginx port 182

Hi Sir because of 182 ports some of countrys are not able to download the files so kindly let me know how to fix this problem i have did some thing but i think im missing some thing because of that im not able to fix it here is the full details i have did and also posted on the support ticket ip and...
by upmorefiles
Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm
Topic: ERROR: fs_key is wrong or not empty
Replies: 2
Views: 1807

issue fixed