Search found 4 matches

by usman
May 16, 2008 1:49 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Having ERRORS Using XUpload code
Replies: 6
Views: 4314

HTML FORM

Well Sir, This is wht i told u in advance. I am using AJAX and the resulting form you see is HTTP Request result. That is y , when you try to view the source code , you came to know there is no FORM available. Bcoz this form is generated on run time. Looking forwar for ur kind n +ive response Best R...
by usman
May 16, 2008 12:31 pm

XUpload Execution Issue

Hi! thanks for ur time n quick response. With ur help i was able to run the script successfully. But now i have another issue. When i click upload , it upload the file but it also move to the POST.php file where basic info regarding file is shown. Now wht i want is that, as iam using AJAX , so i don...
by usman
May 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Yes i can

Hi Thanks for replying so quick. Yes , i try to open that file and got following result as out put. OUTPUT var ext_allowed='.*';var ext_not_allowed='';var max_upload_files='10';var max_upload_size='1000';var enable_file_descr='1';var pass_required='';var email_required=''; NOTE:Also, for your inform...
by usman
May 14, 2008 11:40 am

Having ERRORS Using XUpload code

Hi, 2day i just buy XUPLOAD n receive the code. I install the code as directed in INSTALL.txt. Now on loading the upload_form.html page placed in htdocs folder, i am receiving an ERROR ; 1- max_upload_files is not defined Also, if i continue to upload process by selecting the file n press upload, i ...