Search found 13 matches

by Utar
Jun 18, 2011 5:48 am
Forum: XFileMirror
Topic: New project. Need your feedback.
Replies: 31
Views: 21122

Yeah it does. Can't wait to try it out on private server.
by Utar
Jul 29, 2010 11:49 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Cannot Access upload.cgi - Software Error
Replies: 17
Views: 12754

Re: Did you...

seanruk wrote:...get the reCaptcha to work?

Regards
Uh.. no I didn't. LOL
Maybe Sibsoft will add it in a update sometime ?
by Utar
Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, I realized I had to set the Display:None to just Display whoops! Also i realized that I had to change the upload.js to be true on the require password. They don't provide much documentation on what parameters certain things require or how to do much unfortunately :( Do you know if it's possibl...
by Utar
Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Fritter wrote:I may have figured it out, unfortunately they disable PM's so I can't pm you the link =/ I'll let you know if i figure it out
Didn't know they disabled that - lol.

Hope you get it working. You're using upload_form right? The first form provided?
by Utar
Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: password

Utar did you ever get the password part working? I was trying to but couldn't figure out what part to change in the upload_form.html and wondered if you figured it out Yes I got it working. Are you getting any errors? No, I just can't get the password thing to show up on the upload_form.html. I not...
by Utar
Jun 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Re: password

Fritter wrote:Utar did you ever get the password part working? I was trying to but couldn't figure out what part to change in the upload_form.html and wondered if you figured it out
Yes I got it working. Are you getting any errors?
by Utar
Jun 07, 2010 4:56 am

I apologize for the complaints. The uploader has been working GREAT! No problems whatsoever! Best $37 I ever spent.

I cracked up when I read the email "you screw config file".

LOL

Thanks.
by Utar
Jun 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Ok. Although I fixed my problem, why hasn't Sibsoft replied to ANY of my emails?

Uploader is still going strong. Will try to implant the password option and see if it works.
by Utar
Jun 04, 2010 6:12 am

Another update. The 500 error was being caused by my post.php page. Dunno the problem with it - it works at times then doesn't - so I completely removed it. Second update: For those who are on shared servers, KEEP AN EYE on your "processes". I found out I had too many upload scripts runnin...
by Utar
Jun 04, 2010 5:18 am

I am now getting an error 500 after the uploads complete. The file writes, but the error 500 remains. What's going on?
by Utar
Jun 04, 2010 4:34 am

disregard

Please disregard my emails. I got the error fixed. I wanted to disable the email confirmation in the xupload.pm by making it a comment with the "#" symbol.

Here I left a letter BEFORE the "#" symbol!

Great uploader!
by Utar
Jun 04, 2010 4:20 am

Cannot Access upload.cgi - Software Error

I just purchased XUploader Pro - I made sure all of the paths are correct. Upon uploading a file I get the following error: Software error: Can't locate object method "e" via package "e" (perhaps you forgot to load "e"?) at XUploadConfig.pm line 8. Compilation failed in...
by Utar
Jun 03, 2010 10:25 pm
Topic: Is XUpload Affected By PHP Server Settings?
Replies: 0
Views: 3141

Is XUpload Affected By PHP Server Settings?

Is XUploader affected by the PHP max execution settings? My shared server is capped at 30 seconds. The free version runs fine - but so did uber uploader. Then Uber Uploader gave me the flength error. So does the Xploader pro version rely on the php settings? I'm hosted on a shared server at HostGato...