Views: 10254

same problem. Waiting for fix
by Waltman
Mar 24, 2010 7:31 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: a beginner got it working =)
Replies: 7
Views: 6370

So I was at the point that I could select a file, noticed the form change and I could press upload... upload complete? Well, it says so... Not, no progress etc... After searching the forum I found this: Make hidden iframe visible and you'll see after upload: CGI open of tmpfile: No such file or dire...
by Waltman
Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Still no luck... Is this just to advanced for me? I really need this to work. And running out of time for the deadline...

EDIT: ok... I guess you guys can call me stupid... CHMOD R X W isnt shown is the same order in de explorer window... R W X... so made a dumb mistake...
by Waltman
Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I still cant figure it out... Its driving me crazy... the popup says its initializing upload then i get the: Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document. I tried following the sticky... but there are so many things to try... Feel like I tried all of them though... back to step 3 op ...
by Waltman
Mar 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Ok, I checked all those CHMOD settings... using windows this is under the security tab right? There are 6 options voor each group. In this case I thought the USERS should get the right permissions, since they are the only ones who are restricted... So there is the (I might translate wrong) - Full co...
by Waltman
Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm

I already read the sticky, but I need more specific qlues... The stuff that I did so far, like the dirs. Should that part work?
by Waltman
Mar 11, 2010 11:03 am

a beginner got it working =)

Hello, just bought the Pro version. Tried to follow the instructions and make it work locally with XAMPP. - On the first step I copied the cgi files into the xampp/cgi-bin map - Did the second one - Third I think I have to set the _dirs to '#!"C:/xampp/cgi-bin/ - On the uploadform I tried this:...